News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Babs

Really funny part is I knew the cop that came, I used to change his diapers when he was born lol he loled so hard lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

RainbowJingles

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Went to work, came home.  Man, what a slow day - I could have brought a book or something.  I probably would have gotten another task to work on in my spare time, but the 2nd shift boss went home with a migraine. 

Barb I would have loved to have been there, just to see the look on the cop's face. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Sleeped a little here.....woked up a little....gonna go sleeped a more little.

Newsman

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Chseeads on May 20, 2011, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: kmymbir on May 20, 2011, 01:42:39 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2011, 03:16:15 PM
If you could see it all in front of you where you could LOOK AT IT *cough*, it'd be easier to see how it all fits, but yes, there is some complicatedness to it. 
um, actually it all seemed pretty clear to me. . Is it odd that I understood that??

:smirk2:

Maybe you are meant for me.

First the chickens.....

Now you can understand this stuff.....

:freaky:

w2cchtfas

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

She's a Blonde posing as Brunette!   :hypocrite: But every so often her inner Redhead gets out!
Quote from: Newsman on May 20, 2011, 04:23:25 AM
What color, pray tell, is Molly's hair?

John  :waving:

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 20, 2011, 02:09:53 AM
Quote from: kmymbir on May 20, 2011, 01:42:39 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2011, 03:16:15 PM
If you could see it all in front of you where you could LOOK AT IT *cough*, it'd be easier to see how it all fits, but yes, there is some complicatedness to it. 
um, actually it all seemed pretty clear to me. . Is it odd that I understood that??

It's the red hair... it makes you smarter than anyone else!  lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

*rWooby :pound: Cheese with PF and then gives PF a giant bear hug back*

Random sharing:
Today is about choices. Namely about choices in attitude, and in trust.

So.

Today I choose to trust God to be exactly who He is. I choose to believe His promises. I choose to believe He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. And I choose joy.

There you have it. :)

See you all a little later on today! :hi:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on May 20, 2011, 04:14:39 PM

Random sharing:

So.

Today I choose to trust God to be exactly who He is. I choose to believe His promises. I choose to believe He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. And I choose joy.

This whole post is perfect! LOVE IT! ;)

* MelodyB hugs Ruby.

* MelodyB hugs Ruby again.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on May 20, 2011, 04:14:39 PM

Random sharing:

So.

For some reason, Ruby, I don't think that bear hug is going to make up for you using Fuzzy to hit Cheese with. Besides, how much could being hit with a Purple Fuzzy hurt, anyway?  :hypocrite:

Hi, all. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

There ya go, Cheese.  Next time someone wants you to meet them charge them by the mile. ;)

Chseeads