A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

If you could see it all in front of you where you could LOOK AT IT *cough*, it'd be easier to see how it all fits, but yes, there is some complicatedness to it. 

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Good night at work last night, good night's sleep afterward, and good morning to you!

For the record, having a slice of homemade pecan pie (very good too) waiting for you at home makes the day a lot easier.  :D

Seth, that sounds like an impasse.  He won't get his way and he won't accept what is, so it looks like you'll just have to tolerate his grumbling about it for the rest of his life.  Or the rest of your life if you die first.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

I had a ham sandwich on toasted wheat with sliced onions for lunch. Yummy.

And I definitely need someone to call Roto-Rooter. My nasal cavitiy is clogged and won't budge!

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 19, 2011, 04:58:28 PM
*reads seths description*

*head explodes*

Honestly, it becomes much more clear when you have all the papers in front of you, and you know how to read deed plotting descriptions....

Unless you're my dad...then it does not become clearer. At. All.  :smirk2:

They have went to town to try to deal more with their tax issue, and it looks like they took all the deed papers with them....

I'm hoping to goodness that he talks to somebody that sits down and reads it off and shows him how it is and has the sense to understand it themselves and that that will make it sink in to him.

If he talks to somebody that tells him what he wants to hear and is too stupid to read a deed, I'm gonna be unhappy.

Chseeads

Chseeads

They're home.  I'll have to corner mother alone and see what all they did....lol  :roll:

Another Peeve of the Day about for sale ad respondants - READ THE AD PEOPLE!  Sheesh.....

A guy called about the bunnies while ago, he's down south somewhere around Corydon, like an hour and a half away....which is farther than a lot of people want to go for some things, yet totally within reason for others...just depends on what it is and your desire, for example I had ladies come down from Fort Wayne the other day, like 3 hours away, just for some baby quail....

So anyways, when he asks where I am, he's shocked, and I'm like, I think I said in all those ads (ones I listed in on Louisville CL) that I'm an hour and a half from Louisville.  And he looked and was like, Oh...yeah, you did.  Um, read it first doofus...sheesh.  We know what happens when we assume....  :roll:

He did say if he didn't find anything closer he might call back.  But, whatever....  Just makes me want to slap people for them not paying attention to something that is stated PLAINLY. 

I list on Indy and Bloomington all the time, and run on Louisville every once in a while.  There are people between here and there that read Louisville and want stuff...  Some people come from a long ways for things.  I watch the Louisville list myself for things I might want and have gone down around there and got stuff before.  So it's not like it's unbelieveable or something....sheesh....  I'm about the same distance, time wise, from Louisville or Indy....hour and a halfish....  It's farther in miles to Lville, but it's Interstate a lot of the way and doesn't take as long...closer miles to Indy, but not Interstate.

Anyways...whatever.  /rant

Put tar on the roof.....will have to see when it rains next time if that has stopped the leaks or not.

Chseeads

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Roscoe

Hi!  :waving: Just checking in....got to go to a high school graduation in a bit, one of the kids in my Sunday School class is escaping- er, graduating. I REALLY want to take a tylenol PM and go to bed, and if it were anyone else graduation, that's what I'd do. But- I was there  when this boy was born, have watched him grow up and become a fine young man with a heart for God, and I'm really proud of him. So I'll go watch him graduate, and although he probably won't ever read this- well, I think Cody Wilson's a pretty swell kid and a good friend.  :biglaugh:

It'll be a busy next few days- tomorrow night I've got wedding rehearsal for a coworker's wedding, then Saturday the wedding. I'm really not good with social type events, so please say a prayer for me that I won't ruin the wedding by falling out and causing a scene. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I'm headed to a graduation tonight, and another tomorrow. I already went to one last week! Good thing we only have three grads this year!

Since I'm on the Youth Staff, I am kinda required to go to all these events.

Melody

Ugh Seth.  It is also a pet peeve of mine when people do not read things like, invitations, info for stuff, and then ask me. With the exception of threads or days long threads/FB.  Especially when they ask me for it again like on FB and all they have to do is CLICK over to it rather than have me type it over again.  so rude.

hehehehe. Had a great day, packing/cleaning to head out of town to IA/IL this weekend.  From Tulsa to IL in 1 weeks time.  :updown:

kmymbir

Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2011, 03:16:15 PM
If you could see it all in front of you where you could LOOK AT IT *cough*, it'd be easier to see how it all fits, but yes, there is some complicatedness to it. 
um, actually it all seemed pretty clear to me. . Is it odd that I understood that??
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: kmymbir on May 20, 2011, 01:42:39 AM
um, actually it all seemed pretty clear to me. . Is it odd that I understood that??

It's the red hair... it makes you smarter than anyone else!  lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

What color, pray tell, is Molly's hair?

John  :waving:

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 20, 2011, 02:09:53 AM

It's the red hair... it makes you smarter than anyone else!  lol

Chseeads

:smirk2:

Maybe you are meant for me.

First the chickens.....

Now you can understand this stuff.....

:freaky:

w2cchtfas

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

Lol I had stopped at a store to get something cold do drink and decided to use the "facilities" and thought since it is sooo hot and humid tonight I would change into some cooler clothing. Stupid girl working saw me go in and called the cops and told them some homeless vagrant just locked themselves in the john lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.