A Lifetime of Happiness for Wooby & Chris! That Is Our Wish In Sharing #436!

Started by Newsman, May 17, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Oh it almost is so stupid it's funny.  But I am so mad I could just scream, just because he is crazy and won't listen to reason.  He literally has done everything from cuss everybody in every way that can be done, to threaten to kill people. 

He refuses to accept the simple facts.  He doesn't understand that a piece of property, any piece of property, has a corner where two sides meet - he thinks a corner has to be the corner of the square quarter sections that townships are divided systematically divided into. 

And the poor man is old and crippled and literally can't hardly get around anymore, he uses a crutch to walk with.  He hardly ever goes anywhere outside the yard as far as traversing our property is concerned.  It's not like it really should even mean much to him. 

It's because he hates the neighbors/relatives so much now he just thinks he needs to do anything he can to do something to them.  And he remains certain that this is all a conspiracy to cheat him.  I can't make him realize that the deeds back from the 30s and such that start out with all one piece of ground that was divided out to create what eventually became ours all declare the same thing for the past 80 years. 

If anybody would like to be told exactly how I feel about something, now would be a really good time to get me to tell you off. 

I came mighty close to telling off that dummy that wanted me to bring him or her, whoever it was, a duck earlier.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Chseeads on May 19, 2011, 12:23:09 AM
Oh it almost is so stupid it's funny.  But I am so mad I could just scream, just because he is crazy and won't listen to reason.  He literally has done everything from cuss everybody in every way that can be done, to threaten to kill people. 

He refuses to accept the simple facts.  He doesn't understand that a piece of property, any piece of property, has a corner where two sides meet - he thinks a corner has to be the corner of the square quarter sections that townships are divided systematically divided into. 

And the poor man is old and crippled and literally can't hardly get around anymore, he uses a crutch to walk with.  He hardly ever goes anywhere outside the yard as far as traversing our property is concerned.  It's not like it really should even mean much to him. 

It's because he hates the neighbors/relatives so much now he just thinks he needs to do anything he can to do something to them.  And he remains certain that this is all a conspiracy to cheat him.  I can't make him realize that the deeds back from the 30s and such that start out with all one piece of ground that was divided out to create what eventually became ours all declare the same thing for the past 80 years. 

If anybody would like to be told exactly how I feel about something, now would be a really good time to get me to tell you off. 

I came mighty close to telling off that dummy that wanted me to bring him or her, whoever it was, a duck earlier.

So are you delivering ducks now??

What is your range?

If they cost $15 a duck... could I get 6 of them for $100??

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

If you pay for the trip I'll take em wherever you want me to.  But I'm not taking a $3 duck someplace it's going to cost me $20 of gas to get to.  Dummys.  Daggone.  I have had it today.  All this crud has just made me mean as a copperhead.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Sort of a comedy, horror, drama, truth is stranger than fiction, autobiography, huh?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

So in the end, do you get all the land??!!?? That would make this story worth it.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

kmymbir

Kill them off one by one.. problem solved! He can do what he wants.. he's the chicken king!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

We get what the deed has said since 1930something, yeah.  Which is actually 13.68 acres as surveyed. 

My dad refuses to believe and/or understand how the deed reads.  I wish he would go somewhere to somebody that would sit down, read it off, and show him what it means.  I have done that a thousand times already, he won't believe me.  I don't know if he'd believe anybody else or not either, he gets mad when somebody says it's different than what he says it is. 

And no, the stupid relatives don't have a pot to pee in at this point.  I kind of doubt they'll even say anything, because I have a hunch that they already know how it really is and know they can't say anything about it, because their deed and our deed agree, and always have since they were created years ago.  At this point, THEY are actually the least of my worries.  It's stinkin' dad that refuses to understand anything.

Lynx

Seth, Seth, Seth, when will you take my advice?  If you had given up and started having fun with this by now you would have a lot more enjoyment and a lot less stress.  There is so much amusement to be had from people who will not listen.  Precisely because they will not listen, they leave themselves open to some wonderful pranks.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 19, 2011, 05:26:25 AM
Seth, Seth, Seth, when will you take my advice?  If you had given up and started having fun with this by now you would have a lot more enjoyment and a lot less stress.  There is so much amusement to be had from people who will not listen.  Precisely because they will not listen, they leave themselves open to some wonderful pranks.

Yeah, I'm sure I could play wonderful pranks on my dad while he cusses the surveyor and talks about how he's going to get a lawyer.

Chseeads

Lynx

Well I didn't say that I would, or even that you SHOULD... just remarking that the opportunity is there.   :angel:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Um, yeah.  This is not the atmosphere for pranks.  For beating somebody over the head, yes.  Pranks, not so much.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on May 19, 2011, 04:05:19 AM
Id buy one!
Cause you'd be the co-star... The King and Queen of Birdland...

Poor Caspian... have you informed him that your taken?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on May 18, 2011, 09:03:32 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on May 18, 2011, 08:49:46 PM
What started all your property line problems Seth?

A dang bunch of morons.

:-?

In a nutshell, in the last several years, the neighbors/relatives had a survey done to sell land to the government.  In that survey they said all the hill behind us was theirs.  That was all fenced in and used by my dad though all those years.

Now the stupid thing about that is, grandpa years ago supposedly thought he owned it, deeded it to my aunt, and told her to deed the hill to my dad.  And supposedly she never did that.

Okay, so they don't sell this off, it's laying dormant.  I kept wanting to know where the line was so I could fix a fence and use what was supposed to be ours. 

So the survey business starts last year finally.  Well, my dad told the surveyor the corner of the property was supposed to be at at point X.  Well, when surveyed from point X, even though that does not match the words of the deed, it encompases neighbors houses and everything, places that my dad never thought he owned to begin with. 

Well, he tries to talk to that stupid lawyer that's been as much help as poop and it's drug on for a year with nothing happening.  Finally the survey is called to survey it off as the deed reads.

Well, what my dad wants is for it to be surveyed off as he WANTS it to read now - he hates the neighbors/relatives more than ever and just wants to be as ornery as they are - so he wants it to start at point X and cover their houses and all that.

Well, anybody that can read a deed (and this is where my problem is, I wish I knew how before, but I didn't, now I do, but wish I did back then....*sigh*) can see where it starts.  I have ALL the supporting documents from the courthouse back to the original plot of ground and everything since.   

It does not start at point X, it starts at point Y.  Which is farther back over the hill.  And means we have, and always have owned the hill, the exact part that was always fenced in. 

But my dad absolutely cannot understand how that can be.  He swears that's not on his deed and I have read it to him, drawn pictures, yelled, and everything else, and he cannot see how that is.

All the deeds that are for adjoining property agree.  It is very clear where ours starts, at point Y.  But nothing doing, he refuses to believe that and wants it to start at point X now.

If you could follow that at all.

So...if I understand, your dad is mad because either 1) he has more land than what he thought, 2) has exactly what land he always had, just didnt know what land he had or where it was located, or 3) didn't have what land he thought he had?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: five-oh on May 18, 2011, 09:50:04 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on May 18, 2011, 07:59:35 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on May 18, 2011, 07:53:01 PM
I can't stop crying!!!

but I'm cutting onions so...

And there I was felling bad for you...LOL
Somebody needs to tell your wife on you, Mini. "Felling?" You're falling for Mellow Yellow?  :nono: :nono:  Tsk, tsk. Several people would be unhappy, I suspect..... but John will be  overjoyed, something to use against you. :laughhard:

Around this place spellcheck is a necessity.

Sheesh.... :P

And Cheese- bless their hearts. Or bless ours, for having to put up with this mess.

*snicker*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Morning!

This sinus junk is getting on my nerves. This is day three, and I'm about to do something drastic.

Chseeads

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 19, 2011, 06:16:36 AM
@ the CL ad: :o  Oh my.  rofl

Indeed, we can all buy our very own boar!  :clapping:

Quote from: MelodyB on May 19, 2011, 01:33:18 PM
Morning!

This sinus junk is getting on my nerves. This is day three, and I'm about to do something drastic.

Shall I call Roto-Rooter?

Eating breakfast.

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 19, 2011, 12:06:20 PM

So...if I understand, your dad is mad because either 1) he has more land than what he thought, 2) has exactly what land he always had, just didnt know what land he had or where it was located, or 3) didn't have what land he thought he had?

Yeah, he's basically mad because he owns exactly what he thought he SHOULD have for the last 58 years.  What he can't get over is the fact that grandpa never owned the back section of it, even though he thought way back when that he did.  Just cause people can't read a deed.  (He thought it was supposed to be transferred from grandpa, to his sister, to him, and he didn't ever think his sister did it...yet for 50some years he never looked into it, just let it go and used it like it was his anyways....  But in reality, it was all part of it's own parcel that he bought from his sister directly that she got from a lady named Zada Allen, and not part of what grandpa had bought.) *See footnote...lol.....

He has changed his opinion of what he thinks should be his now and wants to just pick his own boundary instead of going with what the deed calls for.  It's all spurred by his hatred of the neighbors/relatives that has developed over time, and his feeling that this is all a conspiracy against him. 

He needs to go to some outside party he's never talked to that has sense enough to read a deed, and have them read it and tell him what it is, because he won't believe me and I have tried to show, draw, explain it every possible way that I can in plain English and he denies every fact that I state.  Totally unreasonable.

Chseeads

*Footnote:

The thing about the way these deeds are written is that originally, there was 65 acres owned by one person, last name of Norman.

Norman transfers the 65 acres to husband & wife, William & Zada Allen.

William and Zada Allen, (in some sort of legal proceeding that all happened on the same day...I think maybe they divorced or something from the way it looks...??) transfer the 65 acres to Simpson Robertson.  Robertson then turns directly around, and deeds the land all back to the Allens, splitting it between the two of them - thus creating the parcel that is ours today.

This is done by issuing a deed to William Allen that transfers him the whole 65 acres, EXCEPT FOR a certain portion that it calls for that starts at NW corner of the property and encompasses a certain area. 

AND, Zada Allen gets her own deed for the property that was stated within that certain area which was excepted out of William's deed.

So Zada Allen then transfers her deed to Wayne & Naomi Rogers (my dad's sister).

Then the Rogers transfer the deed to my Dad.  Exactly as it was written when it was first originated.

meanwhile, the other portion that William Allen had, is deeded from him to Jim Roberts, and the deed is passed on verbatim, calling for the boundary of the whole 65 acre plot, EXCEPT FOR, the stated piece that was broken out to Zada Allen originally.

Jim Roberts then transfers said deed to Oscar Eads, my grandpa.

Grandpa then transfers said deed to the Rogers (dad's sister). 

To this day, the descriptions remain the same, the Rogers deed is now in a Trust, and it states just like the original deed did, calls for the boundary of the whole 65 acres, EXCEPT FOR, this part (as well as a few other parts that they sold/gave to their kids or other relatives that are not bordering us directly).

So when you read the deed for our part, and for the other part, they agree fully, and they establish where the corner of the property starts.  My dad won't believe that though.  lol

He won't believe that the property line starts at the NW corner of the orginal 65 acre area.  He says that's not a corner.  The corner has to be the corner of the square quarter section line that all townships are divided into. 

I don't know how in the world come he can't understand that ANYTHING THAT HAS SIDES, HAS CORNERS WHERE TWO SIDES MEET.  And the deed plainly states which "quarter quarter" the boundary starts in, and it is the one behind where our house is, but he swears up and down it starts in this one, even though thatgoes completely against what our deed and the other deed plainly says.