News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

*snickers a stifle*

Count me in on the cookies, and the pumpkin cake, and....

John  :waving:

sunlight

cool beans!

so- so far on this trip to OK we have these things tentatively scheduled:

- a cookout complete with smores
- a cookie cooking contest
- a *cough* earwax removal*cough* party
- a hike to a cave
- a church service

this is TOTALLY AWESOME!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on April 13, 2008, 01:54:25 PM
cool beans!

so- so far on this trip to OK we have these things tentatively scheduled:

- a cookout complete with smores
- a cookie cooking contest
- a *cough* earwax removal*cough* party
- a hike to a cave
- a church service

this is TOTALLY AWESOME!
oh Lord... Im considering "not" going now... lol jk!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

Quote from: Newsman on April 13, 2008, 08:52:57 AM
*snickers a stifle*

Count me in on the cookies, and the pumpkin cake, and....

roflol!!!

B

Nerd

So, about this uh, earwax removal party...

I was thinking maybe before the cookout might be a good time.

That way the campfire could be put to good use, right?

;)

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tsalagi

...and we could store the earwax in the tupperware and...

LeahMarie

Ashlee

Ok, this thread is getting way off topic.  Or is it?  But don't you think the lingerie was waaay too ahead of ourselves? :o

MelodyB

Not if we are discussing marrying someone from the board...you have to have a lingerie party!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

LeahMarie

We're having a lingerie party?! :o

SippinTea

:o :o I didn't know that was the topic at hand.

Guess I should have. This IS Godplace, after all. Topics change faster than Mel talks.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Ashlee

Quote from: MelodyB on April 14, 2008, 04:51:07 AM
Not if we are discussing me marrying someone from the board...you have to have a lingerie party!

QFT

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on April 14, 2008, 04:52:40 AM
:o :o I didn't know that was the topic at hand.

Guess I should have. This IS Godplace, after all. Topics change faster than Mel talks.

Faster than Mel talks?

As if.

:laughhard:

Nerd

QuoteWe're having a lingerie party?!

Of course not.

I've heard that earwax removal can clear a cough right up.

<cough, cough>

;)

SippinTea

BOL!!  Aaron, you're a mess.

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Nerd

:grin:

Thanks! I think.  ;)

MelodyB

I dont get it. What was so funny about it?

SippinTea

*dry tone* I think I'll just keep my cough, thanks.

sunlight

BOL!

I think i laughed so hard at this thread that i woke up the person in thenext room... and im crying! haha!

* sunlight ^5's Aaron and ST and Ashlee! and Mel!

SippinTea

*dances* I love making Chel laugh!! ...'specially when she shouldn't. :hypocrite:

sunlight

i noticed... haha! it's a good thing you dont text me, or i would REALLY be in trouble!

MelodyB

sunlight