News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

O heard someone talk about those ear candles one time, Theres no way I dont think I could do that... lol.. the whole idea of fire coming out of the side of my head skurrs me
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

B

I'm pretty sure they take the wax out of your ears first. :roll: lol

B

EricShane

Quote from: GlassDarkly on April 12, 2008, 07:10:48 AM
I'm pretty sure they take the wax out of your ears first. :roll: lol

B
well it "sounds" scary  :pound:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

You know they really have those things they stick in your ear and light on fire....and it draws the wax out...its like a funnel.

I just learned this on Easter weekend.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

LeahMarie

Yeah, my mom used to do that on my dad..
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

LeahMarie

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 12, 2008, 07:19:22 AM
I want to do that!

Take the wax out of his ears? :eyebrow: lol

Quote from: MelodyB on April 12, 2008, 07:30:04 AM

haha! Sweet! It's an earwax-removal party!

B

LeahMarie

Nooo! I want my ears done.. Just now it's kind of freaky..

B

MelodyB

You should look up the vids on Youtube :o

THATS kinda freaky.

Newsman

Something disturbed about that.

John  :waving:

SippinTea

That's just.... wrong. And scary. And...  :-\

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on April 12, 2008, 07:23:09 AM
You know they really have those things they stick in your ear and light on fire....and it draws the wax out...its like a funnel.

I just learned this on Easter weekend.
thats what we were talking about.. lol...

They look scary, but I dont think I have any ear wax.

Tsalagi

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

alohilani

SSSHHHH, Leah.

I support the earwax candle business plan, however, I'm not sure about what candle scents to offer. ;)

Ear candles are ok - I've done them. I didn't have enough buildup for it to make an earth-shattering difference, though, so I can't really be counted as a testimonial. ;)

sunlight

dude... my brother did!
It was NASTY when they opened the candle up afterwards! there were Balls of wax in there!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Nerd

Quotehaha! Sweet! It's an earwax-removal party!

Tupperware's just not good enough for some people...

sunlight

haha! thats great!

tupperware
pampered chef
lingerie
birthday
christmas
earwax removal...

a new addition to the party lists!

Nerd

:o

Heeeeey, we might be on to something.

SippinTea

sunlight

what... want to plan one of those parties while we are on the OK meeting?

REG!