News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerd

alohilani

I'm definitely not supportive of the earwax thing. I believe it's my constitutional right, as an old maid and as an upstanding citizen, to protest such vile treatment. :biglaugh:

Also, masked men make me want to hurt somebody and get all defensive and jazz. *doing my best wax on/wax off impression*

:hypocrite:

:biglaugh:

Nerd

QuoteI'm definitely not supportive of the earwax thing. *doing my best wax on/wax off impression*

:laughat:

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Nerd

LeahMarie

What's the matter, Aaron?
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Nerd

LeahMarie

Nerd

LeahMarie

alohilani

I had a theme going. Bet you can't hold a 'candle' to THAT. ;) ;) (kidding!)

LeahMarie

EricShane

if I had to...

It would be someone...

Probably...
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

If I had to....ummmm....I think Ill stop now.

:ignore:

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

B

If I had to...

j/k I'm still not answering. :angel: lol

B

EricShane

if I had to... it would be someone wealthy...  :hypocrite:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

Then you are on the wrong board for that one.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on April 12, 2008, 06:49:31 AM
o...

wow, boy am I waisting my time

see ya!

lol  :hypocrite:

Tsalagi

Quote from: alohilani on April 12, 2008, 05:13:50 AM
I had a theme going. Bet you can't hold a 'candle' to THAT. ;) ;) (kidding!)

Ooo! New idea for a 'renewable natural resource'!  Earwax candles!

:highfive:

LeahMarie

Quote from: EricShane on April 12, 2008, 06:48:54 AM
if I had to... it would be someone wealthy...  :hypocrite:

Quote from: EricShane on April 12, 2008, 06:52:22 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on April 12, 2008, 06:49:31 AM
o...

wow, boy am I waisting my time

see ya!

lol  :hypocrite:

:laughat: :laughhard:

Nerd

:o

LOL!

I already thought of that.

Years ago.

LeahMarie

Earwax candles? Lol, gross

Hey, Rache.. An ear is a house for _______________?

MelodyB

LeahMarie