News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinadoll

*waits on the edge of her chair*

SippinTea

Oooo... is a confession forthcoming? *ears perk up*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Sis

Quote from: SippinTea on April 01, 2008, 03:06:01 PM
Oooo... is a confession forthcoming? *ears perk up*

Knowing Tsalagi? Never. He hasn't ever admitted ANYTHING since I've known him.

SippinTea

I've known him to admit things. Just not on here. *grin*

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Newsman

I'm known to bew a decent guesser  :hypocrite:

John  :waving:

Nerd

QuoteKnowing Tsalagi? Never. He hasn't ever admitted ANYTHING since I've known him.

He's just teasin'.

Sis

No he isn't. He's cereal, like my daughter used to say.  :laughhard:

LeahMarie

Quote from: Sis on April 01, 2008, 04:38:06 AM
Quote from: LeahMarie on April 01, 2008, 03:23:52 AM
:lurk:

Hugs Leah even though this isn't the hugs thread.

Aww! *hugs*

Hi, Mr. Branana!

(Why is there only 3 replies per page? I seriously freaked when I saw that this thread had 119 pages!)
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 02, 2008, 06:10:32 AM
Hi, Mr. Branana!

(Why is there only 3 replies per page? I seriously freaked when I saw that this thread had 119 pages!)

Hi, Padme! :hi:

:up2:

B

LeahMarie

What's the odd smiley for?

OH! I think I saw the first Star Wars! The one with Padme! I was watching it with my cousin.. I was like "LOOK! IT'S MEEE!!!!" I think he might've been a little weirded out.. :laughhard:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

rofl! That's awesome. :thumbsup2:

The :up2: smiley was directed at your comment about the 119 pages. :teeth:

B

MelodyB

B...I meant to ask you how you pronounce "Padme" and why do you call her that?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

B

I'm pretty sure it's Pad-me. I've heard it said different ways. And I honestly have no idea where the nick came from. lol Neither of us can remember.

B

LeahMarie

Quote from: GlassDarkly on April 07, 2008, 10:29:54 PM
rofl! That's awesome. :thumbsup2:

The :up2: smiley was directed at your comment about the 119 pages. :teeth:

Got'cha!!

I heard it pronounced Pad-may, the other day.. Strange stuff..

upcchris

Padme (pad-may/pahd-may) was the name of Princess Amidala incognito in Star Wars-Phantom Menace
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

B

lol Yeah, that much I know. I'm a geek, remember? *grin* I've seen/love all the Star Wars movies. We just can't remember why she ended up with it as a nickname. :teeth:

And yeah, I usually say it Pahd-may.

B

LeahMarie

I say it that way, too.. I want to see the rest of the Star Wars movies.. I just don't ever rent them.. I always forget! Although, I rented POTO last week.. Still haven't gotten around to watching it, though :smirk2:

Ohhh! Was it because I was trying to find a nickname for KoL? Or no? Lol, just an idea :teeth:

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 09, 2008, 10:11:34 PM
Although, I rented POTO last week.. Still haven't gotten around to watching it, though :smirk2:

:o You need to watch it! :P lol

Ohhh! Was it because I was trying to find a nickname for KoL? Or no? Lol, just an idea :teeth:

I don't think so. I thought we had nicknames settled before then. I could be wrong, though. lol

B

LeahMarie

Quote from: GlassDarkly on April 09, 2008, 10:40:39 PM
Although, I rented POTO last week.. Still haven't gotten around to watching it, though :smirk2:

:o You need to watch it! :P lol

I don't know.. It just seems creepy... I'll probably watch it later today, though..

Quote from: GlassDarkly on April 09, 2008, 10:40:39 PM

I don't think so. I thought we had nicknames settled before then.

Hmm.. Could be...

alohilani

B

:roll:

Don't listen to her. It's a good movie.

:P

B

MelodyB

What? POTO? I have not seen it, and I dont think I want to...looks creepy to me too.

And I cant STAND opera.

:wasup:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

alohilani

Um.. You're rolling your eyes at me over my big-sistering techniques? *crosses arms*

*grin* @ Mel - exactly! POTO = creepiness.

B

lol *shakes head* No appreciation...

B

alohilani

Quote from: GlassDarkly on April 10, 2008, 03:15:51 PM
lol *shakes head* No appreciation...

-insert little raising eyebrow smiley I don't feel like looking up the code to post here-