News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tea

Quote from: alohilani on March 10, 2008, 09:25:44 PM
lol! Tea, you should write a theme song for me. Except not to the tune of material girl. :biglaugh:

Ohhh whoa whoa, come and listen to a story about girl named Raquel,
This little independent girl is content to read a car owner's manual,
She has an affinity for mayan chocolate ice cream,
When she reads this post she'll probably scream:

You're a fool, Terrence.. also known as Tea lol

Smile

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

alohilani

Quote from: Tea on March 12, 2008, 08:21:47 AM
Ohhh whoa whoa, come and listen to a story about girl named Raquel,
This little independent girl is content to read a car owner's manual,
She has an affinity for mayan chocolate ice cream,
When she reads this post she'll probably scream:

You're a fool, Terrence.. also known as Tea lol

LOL! :clap: Love it! Sheesh, why haven't I ALWAYS had a theme song?!?!?!?!?

EricShane

Quote from: He Still Delivers on March 12, 2008, 03:46:57 AM
Oh yeah! and I'd totally dote on Eric... lol...
im not sure if im scared or relieved that "Someone" voted.. er doted for me... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Gingerale

"someone"??? now I am a "Someone"...  :biglaugh:

EricShane

Quote from: He Still Delivers on March 12, 2008, 05:45:59 PM
"someone"??? now I am a "Someone"...  :biglaugh:
you've always been someone to me! lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Gingerale

that;s what all men say before they leave their gals and never talk to them again. lol. :roll:

EricShane

Quote from: He Still Delivers on March 12, 2008, 05:56:08 PM
that;s what all men say before they leave their gals and never talk to them again. lol. :roll:
speaking of wich....

I gotta go!

lol

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Sis on March 10, 2008, 07:40:53 PM

Forget the smoking gun, Newsman!

Sis has a smoking PIPE!!!!!!!!

:eek!:

Sis

And I know how to use it.

RainbowJingles

**COUGHS** and leaves the thread   :-\

upcchris

Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Sis

Ok, so who would you marry?

Ashlee

I want to marry P....oops.  :ignore: nvm 

Sis

Ashlee

alohilani

Who's on here with a P name? The only one I can think of is Philip, Mary's brother..

B

I can't believe this topic is still going. lol :teeth:

B

Sis

Me, but she doesn't want me.

Melody

Finally, I was given some insight!  I had no clue ya'all...lol 
I'm not attempting matchmaking for another couple of decades....LOL

sunlight

* sunlight hugs ashlee
* sunlight then sends a special message to p...oops! i mean... someone.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

alohilani

Melodya has news to share with the class, it seems! *grin*

Sis

Quote from: alohilani on March 29, 2008, 03:38:12 AM
Melodya has news to share with the class, it seems! *grin*

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Melody

what?  no, I'm not prego...LOL  Nice thought though!  No more babies for me.   :smirk2:  But you all go get married and have some so I can admire the sweet pictures, OK?!  :biglaugh:

No, I, for some reason, thought that one of the GP guys that is actually related to Ruby, would be good with her... until I found out they were related!!!  Then I was confused about who Mary's squeeze was....LOL  Actually, I still don't know, so I give up!  I think the hugging thread throws me off...hahaha