News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

rofl.

THAT is how *I* read it the first time I saw it, coolguy!

apsurf

Quote from: MelodyB on February 29, 2008, 06:42:43 AM
Do Do Birds.

why do I have images of piegons doing the divebomb?

Tea

:flush:
Pigeons doing the divebomb?
Bombs From Above..

Smile

B

*recites, "Little birdie in the sky, dropping things from way up high. Angry farmer wipes his eye, extremely glad that cows don't fly"*

:teeth:

B

MelodyB

Nice...

*walks out chuckling*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

upcchris

Quote from: GlassDarkly on February 29, 2008, 07:49:59 AM
*recites, "Little birdie in the sky, dropping things from way up high. Angry farmer wipes his eye, extremely glad that cows don't fly"*

B

:lol: Good one
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Nelle

HAHA. I'm glad that I'm taken for someone who takes things the right way. :)

Sis

Quote from: GlassDarkly on February 29, 2008, 07:49:59 AM

B

:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:

Gingerale

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 27, 2008, 08:10:59 PM
Quote from: He Still Delivers on February 27, 2008, 08:31:49 AM
Quote from: Newsman on February 25, 2008, 09:26:30 AM
   I am deeply honored, Lady Ginger, but for at least a significant portion of the past two or three years, I believe you have an admirer you seem fond of a lot closer than I! Is this not so?

John  :waving:

Quote from: He Still Delivers on February 25, 2008, 07:25:43 AM
ehhh... my godplace crush has been my godplace crush for several years.
That would happen to be Sir John. But since Oklahoma is so far from Texas, it would never work.   :biglaugh:

NO admirer here. It's just me and the Lord. :)

Hmmm...  Do you practice age discrimination, m'lady?   :freaky2:

don't know if you were quoting me on purpose... lol.... however. I do not descriminate against age...  in fact, I refuse to date anyone under 30. :)

SippinTea

Quote from: He Still Delivers on March 02, 2008, 01:14:35 AM
don't know if you were quoting me on purpose... lol.... however. I do not descriminate against age...  in fact, I refuse to date anyone under 30. :)

Ooo, looky! A lady who shows signs of great wisdom! :D

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Tsalagi

Gingerale

lol... I am giving vocal lessons to one of our young people... well we were on here today, and she was checking the single's board out to make sure I "didn't post a want ad in the single's section".... so she said.... lol... and were looking at the "Scruff thread"... and she points out You, Chris... lol... and goes... "THATS the guy you should pick on the 'if you had to' section." I just giggle... patted her on the head... and giggled some more.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Tsalagi

Quote from: He Still Delivers on March 02, 2008, 07:43:43 AM
lol... I am giving vocal lessons to one of our young people... well we were on here today, and she was checking the single's board out to make sure I "didn't post a want ad in the single's section".... so she said.... lol... and were looking at the "Scruff thread"... and she points out You, Chris... lol... and goes... "THATS the guy you should pick on the 'if you had to' section." I just giggle... patted her on the head... and giggled some more.

I might have been flattered except for all the giggles... :nerd:

Newsman

This thread seems to have withered..no recommendation list from Melodya?

No new scandal anyine wants to confess to?

John  :waving:

Sis

alohilani

<- Not Scandalous. Just mysterious. ;)

Tea

:sing: (in the tune of 'Material Girl') Alohi is living in a mysterious world and she is a mysterious girl..
Smile

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

alohilani

lol! Tea, you should write a theme song for me. Except not to the tune of material girl. :biglaugh:

MsJennJenn

Are you sure you know what your asking Rache? LOL Terrence would come up withe SOME song thats ferrr sherr!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nerd

alohilani

lol - as long as I have the ability to line veto. ;) ;)

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Gingerale

Oh yeah! and I'd totally dote on Eric... lol...