News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Scruff, scruff, three threads were not enough, post some more in SCRUFF 4!!

Started by MelodyB, January 12, 2008, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 19, 2008, 01:34:39 AM
Quote from: Newsman on February 18, 2008, 11:51:03 PM
Melodya,

You haven't given us an appreciation update of your husband growing scruff for the easter play in a while! :)

John  :waving:

Ok, hot off the press,

Re-posted for the scruff fans. :D
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

yay!  :drool: 

I never have figured out how to repost from another thread.  Thanks Mel!

MelodyB

All you do is hit quote, then copy and paste it over here. Simple. :)

Newsman

Don't feel bad, Melodya, I didn't know how, eiither, until I saw Lady Melody's post!

SippinTea

*dances around the room* I feel so smart! I knew something a mod didn't know. Woohoo!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

SippinTea

Has your fire-extinguisher been recharged lately? I can't read the tag from here. *grin*

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

B

Sis

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on February 19, 2008, 05:01:19 PM
Has your fire-extinguisher been recharged lately? I can't read the tag from here. *grin*

Oh dear Lord...

Remind me later tonight, Ruby, to check the ones at work, you have me curious.

B

Quote from: Sis on February 19, 2008, 07:56:40 PM
And disappoint all your fans?

That's the great thing about scruff. It grows back. *grin* lol I didn't end up shaving, though.

B

Melody

It's ok with me Brannon since I currently have a scruffy man at home.  (as if my vote counts..lol)

each time you grow it out Brannon, does it get thicker or cover more evenly?  At just the right angle Nathan kinda looks like a shaver attacked him...hehehehe.   NObody tell him I said that!  It's still cute.   :grin:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

B

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 19, 2008, 10:43:19 PM
each time you grow it out Brannon, does it get thicker or cover more evenly?  At just the right angle Nathan kinda looks like a shaver attacked him...hehehehe.   NObody tell him I said that!  It's still cute.   :grin:

rofl! Mmmm.... I grow mine out pretty much every week, because I hate shaving (and don't really have the time). lol Mine covers pretty evenly, so I would assume growing it out helps. :teeth: I dunno if it gets thicker, or not.

B

Newsman

Since I've been losing this latest batch of weight, I notice that my facial hair grows more quickly, persistently, is quite hard to get a smooth shave anymore, and, as light as it is in color, begins to look like a light beard within5 days ro so!  (I missed church last Wednesday, so had three extra days before I decided to shave.) :)

John  :waving:

B

5 days? I'm lucky to get 2 before mine shows. haha! Mine's red, though....which is weird, 'cause I'm blonde. :smirk:

Oh, and I'm going to agree with myself a couple of posts back. I think growing it out helps it cover evenly, because I remember the first time I grew a goatee it wasn't as even as it is now. :teeth:

B

Melody

LOL... good to know 

*builds a better case for more frequent scruff* at home  hehehehe

and Newsman, you had scruff and you didn't share?  I, I just don't understand that.   :sadbounce:

;)   :grin:

*~Trina~*

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 20, 2008, 03:26:56 AM
and Newsman, you had scruff and you didn't share?  I, I just don't understand that.   :sadbounce:
;)   :grin:

So disappointing!!!!!.......lol
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Newsman

:oops: I'll try to get one next time..

But, I'm so technically challeneged in some comp stiff (I work well enough with my broadcast gear,) that I couldn't download some pics a lady at church took of me and had put on a CD..now that may be muchly due to the computer I'm currently using being on it's last megabyte..maybe it's last kilobyte.. I was going to replace my old avatar with one of the new pics.

Chinadoll

gabbtastic

Sis

Chinadoll

That's not scruff.

:sadbounce: because she was so looking forward to new scruff.

Nai

gabbtastic

no but i liked it lol and i was teasing philip with it lol b/c he is scruffy