News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Scruff, scruff, three threads were not enough, post some more in SCRUFF 4!!

Started by MelodyB, January 12, 2008, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

SippinTea

If you were single, I'd be wondering if you wanted me to post their phone numbers. :P

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

*cough*

I have one already...I need the other. :freaky2:

*cough, cough, *HACK* cough*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

ROFL!! Sorry Pal. That one's classified, and you don't have clearance.  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

OH really now?? Hmmmm...

*grabs phone and looks in the "T" section"

I bet I know how to get it.

SippinTea

MelodyB

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

apsurf

Ashlee

I saw a scruffy fellow tonight.  Unfortunately I can't take pictures of my customers.  If I could have had my cell phone out I would have, but I can't.  *sigh*

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: SippinTea on February 10, 2008, 06:42:47 AM
ignore the surroundings, and view the scruff. (Hmmm... I'm thinking that should be Mary's motto. *grin*)
LOL  nice one

*HUGS* a certain scruffy someone :grin:

He-Man

Scruff looks very nice I'd say.
Quote from: iridiscente on February 08, 2008, 10:27:51 PM
This guy in High School shaved his legs because his kneepads for baseball pulled his leg hair.

HAHAHAHAHAH poor thing :) that had to be good for some teasing :)
%41%61%72%6F%6E

He-Man

%41%61%72%6F%6E

TRAV

Can you post a bigger picture, please?....I couldn't make out the molecular structure of each hair ... a little closer would help
PROVERBS 3:5,6

Amelia Bedelia

Alright!  Another scruffy poster!!!   :clap:
With a great smile and nice eyes too!  :great:

LOVING the direction this thread is taking... Aaron and He-Man - ya'll post as much as you want... go ahead and spam this thread!!!   :freaky2:

And no, of course I'm not forgetting our other scruffy faithfuls!! like scruffy hug muffin Brannon.  Or Chris  ;)   Or Brandon who risks all to grow the occasional scruff

He-Man

eh well it didnt look that big on my screen until i uploaded it.. and then i got stuck staring into my eyes to I couldnt be bothered to replace it.
%41%61%72%6F%6E

B

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Envelope

the guy on the left looks a bit like my CHIROPRACTOR!!!  LOL.........but my Chiropractor has a pony tail!!

sharon

Sis

*Sis bounces around the room singing*

:sing: I don't want him, you can have him, he's too old for me, he's too old, he's too old, he's too old for meeeeeeee

Envelope

Sis

Quote from: Envelope on February 18, 2008, 10:52:32 PM
you SURE about that Sis??

LOL

sharon

YEAAAAHHHHH!   I like them young, 'cept Stevebert, of course. He's older than I am.

MelodyB