News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Scruff, scruff, three threads were not enough, post some more in SCRUFF 4!!

Started by MelodyB, January 12, 2008, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Uuuummmm.... *thinks fast*

Let's see...
they're green
they're round
they're on your face
they're open
they're smiling

How's dat? :P

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Nerd

:biglaugh:

QuoteLet's see...
they're green
they're round
they're on your face
they're open
they're smiling

How's dat?

Why, thank you!  :blush:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Newsman

Methinks the Fair Lady sayeth not all she doth appreciate 'bout your eyes, Coolguy!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

SippinTea

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

LeahMarie

I think Brannon should post more scruff pictures! Aha, so there, mister! :lol:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

Alright, alright...

Here's me talking to Leah. :teeth:

B

LeahMarie

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on February 07, 2008, 06:25:08 AM
Uuuummmm.... *thinks fast*

Let's see... let me translate for you... REG
they're green and not just the regular green!
they're round which isnt always the case, so you are a step ahead of some!
they're on your face much better than somewhere else.... let me tell ya! not sure you would want to be seeing what you were seeing if they were somewhere else!
they're open which is a great indicator that you are alive! alive people are much better than dead people you know!
they're smiling and this is something that not everyone can do... smiling eyes are really neat in her book... mine too

How's dat? :P

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Chel, you're one small step away from being in big trouble. *narrows eyes*

sunlight

Ashlee

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Nerd

sunlight

Quote from: coolguy on February 08, 2008, 05:12:17 PM
:biglaugh:

What's big trouble like, Sunlight?

Translate.

:freaky2:

Haha! ST is so nice I have to say I am honestly not worried at all. I think she is one of those people who couldnt be mean if they tried... lol, and she is really easy to pick on too... and she is absolutely stunning and funny and has the same color eyes as you or really close, i havent seen her in person yet and its hard to tell (the cool green color)... and very understanding and easy to talk to... I  hope that one day I am able to be as nice to people as she is to me. Ohh yeah, and she is Genuine! She will put your needs before hers, and if she is having a bad day, she will still stop and ask you how yours is going. And God uses her... even though she dont know it sometimes... She will IM me at the right time sometimes when i really need a hug, and really enourage me... and i dont think its just me she encourages either... I think lots of people like her... and with a track  record like that... (leaves the rest to the readers imagination because i just want big trouble, not bad trouble... LOL)

This is what big trouble is like... REG

edited because i misspelled stunning as p-r-e-t-t-y

SippinTea

sunlight

see, told you she was nice... lol
* sunlight hands ST a tissue and hugs her back

B

sunlight

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

MsJennJenn

lol well sometimes my legs and arms getting a little scruffy ha....when I'm to lazy to shave lol :hypocrite:

sorry if that was TMI LOL
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: