News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Scruff, scruff, three threads were not enough, post some more in SCRUFF 4!!

Started by MelodyB, January 12, 2008, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

you shave your arms? I was talking to one of my friends boyfriends when we were all out bowling or something like that... and my friends was talking about him  shaving his arms... his reasoning? "he didnt like body hair"... i didnt ask for any other details... lol
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

lol yea,

My best friends do it, and like forever ago, like right outta high school, I tried it and loved the way it feels, now I still do it lol

*shrugs*
Some think its strange haha, which I guess it is but...oh well lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Sis

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 08, 2008, 09:56:46 PM
lol well sometimes my legs and arms getting a little scruffy ha....when I'm to lazy to shave lol :hypocrite:

sorry if that was TMI LOL

Leaves a bad mental image!  :laughhard:   :hypocrite:

iridiscente

This guy in High School shaved his legs because his kneepads for baseball pulled his leg hair.

MelodyB

Quote from: sunlight on February 08, 2008, 06:26:37 PM

Haha! ST is so nice I have to say I am honestly not worried at all. I think she is one of those people who couldnt be mean if they tried... lol, and she is really easy to pick on too... and she is absolutely stunning and funny and has the same color eyes as you or really close, i havent seen her in person yet and its hard to tell (the cool green color)... and very understanding and easy to talk to... I  hope that one day I am able to be as nice to people as she is to me. Ohh yeah, and she is Genuine! She will put your needs before hers, and if she is having a bad day, she will still stop and ask you how yours is going. And God uses her... even though she dont know it sometimes... She will IM me at the right time sometimes when i really need a hug, and really enourage me... and i dont think its just me she encourages either... I think lots of people like her... and with a track  record like that... (leaves the rest to the readers imagination because i just want big trouble, not bad trouble... LOL)

I agree with that whole thing. Especially the Stunning, and Genuine parts, and how she gives of herself, and cares for others before worrying about herself, and there is SOOO much more that I could add. She is just amazing, and truly Godsent. At least to me. She came at just the right time to help me with some things, and as it turned out, if she had not appeared at the time she did, I would not have the opportunity NOW to help those who are struggling in the same way. And things have come up since then that I would have ignored and not talked about, cause I had not faced my Giants for myself, much less be able to help anyone else. Ruby is the Bestest. ;)

How is that for :pwink: ing the Scruff thread?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Sis

She's turning pink but not winking!

Here are some pink flowers to match your face color! I don't think they're winking, either.

Ashlee

awww.  Those are beautiful Sis! 

I miss the scruff though, anybody got any more?

sunlight

Babs

i tried to get a picture of the scruff that came in a few mins ago but he got embarrassed and wouldn't let me lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sis

MelodyB

Sis

alohilani

SippinTea

*blushes again and laughs*

*Hugs* to you too, 'Lani

Sis, those flowers are gorgeous!

Now then... can we _please_ get back to the scruff before I die of embarrassment?!?

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

SippinTea

MelodyB

B

I could split those posts off into a "Ruby Appreciation" thread. :up2:

B

sunlight

do it B! and then post more of you to get it back on topic. im sure AB would like that... lol

B

SippinTea

Quote from: GlassDarkly on February 10, 2008, 06:27:31 AM
I could split those posts off into a "Ruby Appreciation" thread. :up2:

B

NO! Just carry on with scruff, and leave the appreciation threads for yourself, B.  :roll:

Sis

That scene is great! Looks beautiful. The guys aren't bad, either who are they?

apsurf

nice photo of the snow, trees clouds, but what about the hairless chin in the middle....I thought this was a scruff thread? ???    LOL!

SippinTea

Sis--two of the awesome-est guys I know.

Brandon--ignore the surroundings, and view the scruff. (Hmmm... I'm thinking that should be Mary's motto. *grin*)