Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoleneHeather

thank you ladies =)

newkris

very, very cool.  i like the mixes of colors and textures . . . not only their clothes and poses, but the backgrounds you chose and the way you used it and the light outside.

:thumbsup2:  good job kiddo!
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

NessasMama

Those photos are amazing!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

JoleneHeather

heres a few more I had forgot.  The last one is my foot and a guitar, my friend took it and I edited it.  :D

Sister_Mom

Ok, I told you guys I would have to be mature and serious while my son is here. And here is me being mature and serious around my son:

Sweet, mature Mother/son pic, right?

Well, Tricia Lea said "it'll never work". She was right, it didn't last.  :laughhard:

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

I think AB is gonna like the scruffy Michael picture! :freaky2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Nice pics, Sis Mom!!  :thumbsup2:

LOL at Mel

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mel-Mel on May 12, 2007, 05:12:39 AM
I think AB is gonna like the scruffy Michael picture! :freaky2:

Well, he's not married.  :grin:

Want his phone number AB? :freaky2:

He doesn't normally look like that. The Air Force has these rules about facial hair, and he's just being a little lazy while he's on leave. Just don't tell MichaelK.   :biglaugh:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: SippinTea on May 12, 2007, 05:14:35 AM
Nice pics, Sis Mom!!  :thumbsup2:

Thanks girl. It seems the ONLY pics I even halfway like of myself are ones with my favorite man there.  :great:

MelodyB

Those always do seem to be the best ones of you....truly, thats when you look the happiest..and who can blame you! ;)

SippinTea

Yep. Being with the favorite men in your life always makes pictures turn out better.  :thumbsup2: I generally hate pics of myself, but the ones I don't mind so much are usually the ones with my brothers or my cousins. :)  Funny how that goes...

MelodyB

LeahMarie

Jo- I looove the pictures! You're awesome! :thumbsup2:

Sister_Mom- aw! Y'all look soo happy! I'm sure y'all are havin' a blast!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

newkris

Well, SisMom . . . as they say . .  the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.   :biglaugh:  fab pics! 

very cool shots, jo.  have you started selling any of your work yet? 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: newkris on May 12, 2007, 01:33:06 PM
Well, SisMom . . . as they say . .  the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.   :biglaugh:  fab pics! 

:laughhard:

She definitely could!  :great:

JoleneHeather

No but for mothers day David is buying me the camera I want, it cost around 800 bucks.  And I put some job apps in at some photography places... to get some experience.  Also If I get into McNesse this fall, I hope to take some classes.  I am getting more and more people who want me to take their pictures now though.  The way I see it, I have to build up a "fan base" first.  Get my name out there, and eventually It will be something I can do to make money.  But until I build up a name... street credit... if you will, I can't REALLY charge money.  There is definatly room for improvement in my photography, and experience is the best teacher so...  Im suppose to do someones family portrait in a few weeks though.  =)

SippinTea

How fun for you , Jo!! I hope you love your new camera and get some terrific experiences with it to build that resume.  :thumbsup2:

I really like your work!

NessasMama

These are two pics that Janessa took today. I think she's quite good for a 4 year old!!!!!

This is me.

This is Tallulah.

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sister_Mom

It's true. Apparently, our problem is a hereditary one.  :smirk2:

Again, me and my son:

Quote from: Sister_Mom on May 12, 2007, 05:10:17 AM

Me and my Mom:

'nuff said?  :laughhard:

JoleneHeather

WOW your mom looks exactly like david's aunt.  CRAZY!

Sister_Mom

Quote from: JoleneHeather on May 13, 2007, 02:31:45 AM
WOW your mom looks exactly like david's aunt.  CRAZY!

:o Cousin David!!!! I never thought i'd see him again!!!  :clap:

Just kidding!!!  :laughhard:

newkris

jo, you are such a nut!

here's some pics of my walk home from work the other night.  *sigh* love the architecture of this city!

the second taller building . . . the gold/glass one . . . is where i work.  26th floor, to be exact.

this around the corner from the other neighborhood shots i've posted.
me, too.

SippinTea

Sis Mom--what fun pics!  :thumbsup2:

Kris--I really like the coloring in the second one. It's great! :)