News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoleneHeather

Okay like a MONTH ago, my cousin and I went on a little trip to New Orleans and stuff.  So Im finally getting around to posting the pictures.  =)

New orleans burbon street.  Nothing exciting.

agian burbon street

Me and YES a real live gator.  Wearing my sunglasses, and yes he is ON my head.  I petted him too.  haha.

The Swamp at sunset

Natalie holding the sun

natalie and a old and tall cypress tree.

Natalie and baby gator

Me at Oak Alley plantation.  Plantation that was used in a few movies.

Natalie and another tree.  =)

Me and baby gator

Okay we were So in the gator pit here.  No fences or nothing between us and like 5 HUGE gators.  Its was freaky

them feeding the gators

mini

Quote from: Rae on May 05, 2007, 09:27:31 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 05, 2007, 03:34:48 AM
Quote from: minnesota68 on May 05, 2007, 03:13:29 AM
Did you reimburse her for the cameras you broke?  *cough*

:laughhard: :great:

lol

Brat

Just for the record, Chelleebelle commented on how pretty you were in the pics.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Raecheal

Thank Michel for me.. She's sweet. Too bad some of it hasn't rubbed on her husband.

*grin*

mini

It did, but i prayed through. :grin:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

here's some pics of this and that from recently.

bapka and angelboy playing with our favorite toy . . . the camera!

don't you LOVE their expressions?

street scene a couple of blocks from here
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MelodyB

Thats you Kris? You are very pretty, and the kids are so cute!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

that's me, mel, rare GP kris-sighting . . .  ;) and my grandbabies.  they are so much fun.  mav is talking up a storm . . . has something to say about absolutely everything!!  and anna is this determined, bold little thing pushing her way wherever she wants to go!  fun, very, very fun!  me and mav's favorite game it to take pics of ourselves.  totally distracts him anytime he starts to get bored.  so, needless to say, i have all these odd pics of myself holding the camera to take our picture.  it's fun. 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Raecheal

I agree - It's a lovely picture, Kris!

alohilani

I agree, too. You're beautiful, and the angelbabies are absolutely precious! ;)

Bliss

I love those pics of New Orleans.

Quote from: JoleneHeather on May 06, 2007, 05:28:33 AM

Me and YES a real live gator.  Wearing my sunglasses, and yes he is ON my head.  I petted him too.  haha.

I really like this pic with the gator. LOL

JoleneHeather

This was when we were out to eat last night.  We were making fun of the fact that Elijah's bum keeps sticking out his pants.  Anywho, thought it was cute.  =)

JoleneHeather

Quote from: newkris on May 07, 2007, 03:55:33 AM
here's some pics of this and that from recently.

bapka and angelboy playing with our favorite toy . . . the camera!

he is getting SO big!  And your beautiful Kris.  =)

newkris

thanks, jo.  yep, he's getting big and so much like his daddy.  plays drums and basketball (hoops!) and smiles at all the girls.  those ewend genes . .  .can't fight 'em . . .   :pwink:

your elijah is getting so big, too.  aren't they fun to watch?  that's a cute pic, by the way.  and you, dahling, look simply GORGEOUS!!  now that you have the gator off your head!   :o
me, too.

InChristGirl

Great pic Kris, your so pretty.

LeahMarie

Beautiful pictures, everyone! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

nicolejoy

Jolene - I've been to a bunch of those places!! Like Oak Alley and New Orleans!! I LOVED Oak Alley - so gorgeous!!!

JoleneHeather

wish I could have seen oak alley pre hurricane.

nicolejoy

was it damaged? I couldn't really tell from the pics... I was there in about 2001... man, that's a long time ago!!

JoleneHeather

the canopy of the trees was definatly thinner.  She told us pre hurricane that you couldn't see the sky through the canopy.

nicolejoy

yeah - I remember it being like a total TUNNEL through there... it was awesome...

JoleneHeather

okay I went on a photoshoot today.  LOL, and tooks some photos of my friends.  =)

then I made this icon with one of the photos.

btw click on the photos for an enlarged version.  =)

Melody

those rock   :thumbsup2:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

alohilani

Gorgeous, Jo! Your work is awesome, as always! I'd love to be half as good. ;)