News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by newkris, February 21, 2007, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I love your new AV Ruby!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Awesome pics Kris!! I'm not sure I'd like to live in a big city, but I've always loved to visit them and like you I'm fascinated with the architecture. Thanks for sharing. :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

AmberMarie

Pictures from my weekend in San Fran...

Sister_Mom

:o Beautiful!!  :great:

I need a pic like that to hang up at work. It's so calm and peaceful.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

NessasMama

Them are beautiful pics AM
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

JoleneHeather

I really like that first one!  =)

AmberMarie

Thanks...

Here are a few more. I think I have even more on another SD card.

NessasMama

I totally love that building in the 3rd pic!!! Man, I wish we had architecture like that around here!!  :thumbsup2:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sister_Mom

Yeah, where have I seen that 3rd building Kris? (or anyone who knows the answer.)

It was on something on TV, I think possibly in the introduction to a show?

MelodyB

Full House maybe? It was supposed to be in San Fran.

alohilani

Awww, that makes me miss San Fran!

newkris

hhhmmm . .  not sure.  i know i've seen it, but can't remember where.  so?  what's the story?

great pics . . . very cool perspective shots
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MelodyB

Decided to upload a fre more pics...

This is from Saturday at the Tea..

My neice enjoying her first Tea Party.

My Mom, SIL and I at the Tea.

My neices on Sunday...

AmberMarie

Quote from: newkris on May 14, 2007, 11:11:36 PM
hhhmmm . .  not sure.  i know i've seen it, but can't remember where.  so?  what's the story?

I dont know the story. We were walking from Powell to the Pier 39 and I decided to snap a picture of this.  ;)

Sister_Mom

Quote from: AmberMarie on May 15, 2007, 04:46:26 AM
Quote from: newkris on May 14, 2007, 11:11:36 PM

I dont know the story. We were walking from Powell to the Pier 39 and I decided to snap a picture of this.  ;)

Sorry Amber, when I typed that for some reason I was thinking it was one of Kris' pics. I just know I've seen that building on TV somewhere and now it's driving me crazy (crazier rather).  :frustrated:

JoleneHeather

Sorry this is so huge.

MelodyB

Quote from: JoleneHeather on May 15, 2007, 03:48:45 PM

When I saw this one a bout' spazzed....Im thinking...HOW did you get a pic of my Nephew Jeremy....Thats uncanny! Dirty face and all!

Sister_Mom

:o I did the same thing!! I thought, how'd she get a pic of Jeremy?  :laughhard:

Love the first one!!! Good job!!  :great:

MelodyB

Its the BIG brown eyes and the Brown hair that did it...Plus that expression is TOTALLY a J look.

Jennie-lynnie

Awwe! They're both handsome little guys! :D*

GottaTellSomebody

Quote from: Mel-Mel on May 15, 2007, 01:49:40 AM
Decided to upload a fre more pics...

This is from Saturday at the Tea..

My neice enjoying her first Tea Party.

My Mom, SIL and I at the Tea.

My neices on Sunday...

which one is u????

MelodyB

The Fat one on the left, in the 2nd picture. LOL

newkris

mel, you're grounded!  you can't talk like that about one of God's beautiful chosen vessels!!  for cryin' out loud . .  . get that word out of your vocabulary!! 

she's the one wearing the solid black shirt with the fun/funky black/white/pink shirt on the far left. 

mel, mel, mel . .  .   :nono:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MelodyB

:o Kris grounded me? Wow...Mom Grounded me at dinner, then a 2 year old grounded me, and now you?!?! I am safe nowhere....

Im just stating facts there, Not trying to down myself, I am a large woman and I dont pretend not to be. I am secure in my womanhood. I am....**that word Im not supposed to say**

Sister_Mom

Actually, there are ways to describe yourself that don't include using insulting words. Kris spoke wisdom.  :thumbsup2: