:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Pickles & Ice Cream

Started by TRAV, February 13, 2007, 06:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apsurf

lettucece and honey,
leteuce topped with ketchup and pepper_

lettucee topped withCinnamon, red bell pepper diced, and fried in red wine vinegar....

okay I am really hungry....time for a lunch break!!!

newkris

Quote from: SippinTea on March 18, 2007, 05:26:12 AM
*sigh* I can see I'm not gonna have any friends left by the time this thread is over with...

LOL

:beret:

i can be your friend!   :sing: lalalala

oh wait, this isn't the veggietales songs thread is it?   did i just hijack a thread unintentionally?  :pwink:  oh!
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

*Hugs* Kris

Thanks! I'm so very glad I have at least one friend left. *sigh of relief*

And AB, it's not really sushi unless it's raw.... :dead2:

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Amelia Bedelia

there are different degrees of sushi rawness... and I don't mind raw... but some of it really LOOKS raw
and that... I kinda mind  :smirk2:

:biglaugh:

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

newkris

different degrees of raw?  in WI - there's only rare, medium and well done. 

i think anything besides well done is not Biblical.  "well done my good and faithful servant."   :laughhard: 
that's what i'm talking about and it ain't fish on my plate, neither! 
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

LeahMarie

Quote from: newkris on March 18, 2007, 07:31:01 PM
i think anything besides well done is not Biblical.  "well done my good and faithful servant."   :laughhard: 
that's what i'm talking about and it ain't fish on my plate, neither! 

:laughhard: :thumbsup2: :great: 3 thumbs up! I'll borrow one of SippinTea's thumbs! :teeth:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

You can borrow them both!!!   :great:

LeahMarie

TRAV

Sushi
Sue Shee
Soo Chee
Sew Schee
Zoo Chi
Tsu Tchi
Psu Tshee
PROVERBS 3:5,6

MelodyB

I would love to have some sushi right now..Im hungry!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

MelodyB

Dont worry, Ill eat yours and we can still be friends!

Goodnight! Sushi dreams....I mean SWEET Dreams!

SippinTea

*sigh of relief* Oh, good. I don't have to eat sushi, and I get to keep a friend.

newkris

you can sue she, but don't sue me, please. 

me, too.

SippinTea

:roll:  Sorry, Kris...but that one was bad. Really, really bad.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: SippinTea on March 24, 2007, 05:07:47 PM
:roll:  Sorry, Kris...but that one was bad. Really, really bad.

So, just sue she, er... I mean her.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

:roll:

Im with Ruby on this one...yall are just baddddddd.

newkris

must be all that cheese i ate growing up . . .makes my humor a little cheesy.  sorry.

cheese and ice cream, by the way, are a MUCH better  combination than pickles & ice cream OR sushi.

in my WI opinion.
me, too.

Amelia Bedelia

and an even better combination would be cheese, pickles, icecream and sushi  :fork:

I'm so hungry... and I've been craving sushi for weeks  - I'm about to break my no-eating-out-unless-I'm-on-vacation-or-it-is-some-special-event budget rule  LOL  I almost had everyone talked into sushi last night... but then they ordered pizza again
even though it wasn't sushi... I have to say, free tasted mighty good  :fork:

I think I'll go eat some cold pizza for breakfast and pretend its sushi   (I'm reallly really really good at pretending  :hypocrite: )
and we even have a sushi tank (my dad's name for the aquarium) in the dining room... so I can watch them swim around while I pretend their friends are on the pizza  yay!

TRAV

PROVERBS 3:5,6

Amelia Bedelia

you liked that?   :biglaugh:

I'll share my not-really-sushi pizza with you if you share that popcorn...  :teeth: 

:hypocrite:

Amelia Bedelia

so I just sat out on the deck and had a coke float in one hand and a purple cow in the other and ate both of them before they had time to melt in the sun

this was on top of all the cold pizza earlier

I feel ill

nicolejoy

I LOVE Sushi - my fav is the salmon kind... and here in Hong Kong, it's REALLY cheap - I eat it ALL the time... Actually, last week, I had sushi THREE times!! YUM!!

Has anyone ever had that soft shelled crab that they do at Japanese places?? It's SOOOO good... because the crab has a soft shell, you eat the shell and everything!!

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: nicolejoy on March 26, 2007, 12:55:17 AM
I LOVE Sushi - my fav is the salmon kind... and here in Hong Kong, it's REALLY cheap - I eat it ALL the time... Actually, last week, I had sushi THREE times!! YUM!!
as if I wasn't jealous of you enough already!!!  :-\ LOL
*packs her bags* I'm coming to visit you Nic!!!
LOL

I've had crab... but I don't know that I've had any crab with shells - I'll have to try that
:fork: