News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Pickles & Ice Cream

Started by TRAV, February 13, 2007, 06:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

Quote from: TRAV on March 11, 2008, 04:46:39 AM
I keep thinking that everybody is crazy but me.

Could that mean that I am..... :tantrum:

it means you are the same lovable trav that we all admire.  nothing's changed, dear.  the world is still circling around and around.  even if it seems you're the only one who thinks the moon glows brighter in new york city.  it's true.  they are all crazy.  the moon is brighter these days . . .for you.  *smile* 

and spring is here.  so yeah, it's okay to be twitterpated if the mood strikes. 

you're not pregnant. 

honestly. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Sis

Anyone need this smiley?  Welcome to it! 

newkris

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

Sis

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

This was a fun read. Found it in the pile that the guests were reading.

Made me hungry actually. Think I'll go find some pickles and cheese or something.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

DUDE! I saw a thread started by TRAV... and then saw it was from 4 yrs ago... lol. flashbacks! `
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

Hey, Ruby!!  :-)  Anything to add here?  :-)

:bigcheese:

:attackhug:

SippinTea

Umm.... salt and vinegar potato chips? :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

REAL salt and vinegar potato chips, okay.  But where can you get them these days?  All the chip brands around here use malic acid to imitate vinegar... well, at least imitate the acidity.  And it will eat the skin right off your tongue after eating a few handfuls. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: