News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pickles & Ice Cream

Started by TRAV, February 13, 2007, 06:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Bedelia

Page 6!

pregnancy rumors can spread all they want.. who cares?

rest assured, regardless of your gender, you cannot get pregnant from eating purple cows... believe me

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on February 24, 2007, 06:12:13 AM
Purple cows are the animals that grape juice comes from. And they like cream with fruit, as well.  :P

:beret:
:laughhard:

Reminds me of a story Mom once told of a little boy in her kindergarten class.
Lunchtime was a time for her to just sit back and listen to what they came up with.
One day a little guy mentioned "skin milk" to another one.  The following conversation ensued:
"Skin milk?  What's skin milk?!"
[incredulous look] "You don't know what skin milk is?! Well, it's when you take the cow, and you skin it, and then you take his skin off.  You know, you 'skin' it?  And then you take the skin and you squeeze it really tight and then the milk comes out."
"Oh!"

:laughhard:
The things we learn in kindergarten.
Poor Mom had to keep a straight face and not crack up.  Poor Mom.  lol

AB: I think I might have to try a purple cow someday!  Sounds good, kinda like punch.
*ponders lime sherbet, ginger ale, pineapple juice, and hawaiian punch*

Amelia Bedelia

:laughhard:  that story is sick   :laughhard:
and I love it  :laughhard:

I had a purple cow, bowl of tuna fish salad and way-too-healthy-to-ever-taste-good granola bar for breakfast today   :fork:
my parents ate their milk & cereal and looked skeptically at my breakfast choices

TRAV

"...been feeling kinda moody lately....does that mean I'm.....?"   :o
PROVERBS 3:5,6

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

TRAV

:o WHATTAYOOOULAUGHIN'AT?!?!?! HUH?!?!?  :cry2:

Tricia Lea

look in the mirror you will see what we laughin at lolol
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
:pound: :pound: :pound:

LeahMarie

Quote from: TRAV on March 05, 2007, 05:13:56 AM
:o WHATTAYOOOULAUGHIN'AT?!?!?! HUH?!?!?  :cry2:

:laughhard: Oh, wow! You crack me up... But- I'm going to pretend I'm sorry for laughing... So.... *Gives a big hug to Trav* ;)
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

TRAV

Nobody understands meeeeee...besides, this mirror makes me look fat....Oh I feel .....waaaaaaAAAAAAggghhh!!!!! :cry2:

LeahMarie

TRAV

I feel Irish today! Pickles & Pistachio today!

Amelia Bedelia

mmmm yummmmm-E    :laughhard:

I think I'll go with  mint

I had broccoli, asparagus, okra, salad soaked in oil and lots of vinegar, marinated herring, black beans & rice and a piece of turkey I stole out of a bowl of turkey soup  last night and thought of this thread while I looked at the assortment of no-longer-negleted leftovers from the past week all happy together on my plate    :fork:

and now that all the leftovers are gone my family is having a meeting... in my room, sitting on my bed  :-\   about what to have for dinner... the great "do we order pizza or go get fried chicken?" debate
my vote for pizza and sushi was shot down... oh well  LOL

LeahMarie

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Quote from: Mel-Mel on March 18, 2007, 05:06:05 AM
Sushi sounds better.

Ugh. Mel Mel, I'm sorry, but we can't be friends anymore....

:hypocrite:

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Amelia Bedelia

I'll still be your friend Mel Mel!

I think the two together sound marvelous

I only had the pizza tonight... perhaps I'll treat myself to some sushi tomorrow night... then eat any sushi leftovers along with some cold pizza for breakfast monday morning

my mouth is watering just thinking about it

SippinTea

*sigh* I can see I'm not gonna have any friends left by the time this thread is over with...

LOL

MelodyB

Cant we agree to disagree?

I dont think I would like Sushi AND Pizza in the same setting.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

LeahMarie

Lol- I'm okay with Sushi... It's not my favorite, but- I'll eat it! :thumbsup2:

Amelia Bedelia

please... don't hurt the sushi's feelings... it doesn't like to just be tolerated... it wants to be savored and enjoyed
give it to me for proper attention and appreciation
  :teeth:  :fork:

SippinTea

Tell you what, AB....Provided you'll eat my sushi...we can still be friends.

How's that?

LeahMarie

Lol- I haven't had it in a few years.. I might like it now, but- I can't really remember what it tastes like.. I remember thinking it was okay..

Amelia Bedelia

that sounds like a foundation for a marvelous friendship!!!  I will gladly eat your sushi and her sushi and his sushi and their sushi and that sushi and this sushi....

It took me awhile to warm up to sushi... I had to get past the mental block and it grew on me slowly
and I'm still not an adventurous sushi eater... the truly raw stuff that is trying to swim out of the rice isn't really my thing yet  LOL

you should give it a try again Leah   :great:

LeahMarie

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on March 18, 2007, 06:54:47 AM
the truly raw stuff that is trying to swim out of the rice isn't really my thing yet  LOL

Yeah, I'm not feeling that, either... Ew!

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on March 18, 2007, 06:54:47 AM
you should give it a try again Leah   :great:

I'll have to do that!

Amelia Bedelia

7 pages of yummy and unusual food conversations
I'm so hungry right now its not even funny     :fork:

LOL

let us know how it goes Leah!  and just remember the sushi's feelings... please 

LOL