A
Z

Chseeads

Newsman

Babs

* Babs got a text this morning saying "its 4-20, go smoke some weed"

* Babs did a double take :yikes:

* Babs won't say who it was from :ignore:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

kmymbir

GUESS WHAT?~?~ I have some very....................
Oh never mind.  :bigcheese:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on April 19, 2012, 04:16:45 PM
Thanks. I truly appreciate the prayers of friends.

And I really appreciate this place. I can be stressed out and worried, but come here and enjoy a laugh and get caught up on everyone else's everyday stuff. It's nice to know that others go thru similar hardships, and even nicer to see that they don't last forever and that it does get better. This place has been my haven for years, and I'm glad I have a little spot to go to when I need to get away and just be REAL with other people who are also real. :)

Quote from: HeatherB on April 20, 2012, 01:56:33 AM
It has been an extremely stressful week and I love when God just injects himself into my life right when I need him. My Pastor's wife just text me earlier today to tell me she missed me and cared for me. I've felt so alone the last little bit. Then my friend Melissa text me to ask if I needed a ride to our Section 1 SFC rally tomorrow which will be at our church. (I haven't been in weeks due to car/family issues) I love that whenever we are running (whether intentional or not) God always steps in to block our path.

I love the above two posts!! I really, really love them!! :)

Quote from: kmymbir on April 21, 2012, 02:35:45 AM
GUESS WHAT?~?~ I have some very....................
Oh never mind.  :bigcheese:

Do tell! :bigcheese:

Quote from: Babs on April 21, 2012, 02:10:04 AM
* Babs got a text this morning saying "its 4-20, go smoke some weed"

* Babs did a double take :yikes:

* Babs won't say who it was from :ignore:

MELLOW YELLOW!!! :spitlaugh:

In the interest of sharing:
Had a lovely lazy day with my three men today. Chris was off work today, so we packed a picnic lunch and took off to head for the woods and the river. 'Twas mah-velous. :D Absolutely perfect weather today. And since I was with my bestest friend anyhow... well, it was pretty much a perfect day all 'round. :D

The not perfect thing is... I managed to REALLY put my back out of place a few days ago. As in, it is screaming bloody murder at me. Chris tried to take me in to the chiro today, but alas! he had taken an unexpected holiday, so the office was closed. I'll have to try again Monday, I guess. Unless God decides to put it back in place tonight while I sleep. Which would be wonderful. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

SippinTea

Oh yeah! Officer Bob!... I think I forgot to tell you, but... my boys are working on a comic. In which YOU are a featured star. :lol: I told them that when they're done with it, I'd like to photocopy it and send it to you so you can see it. They said that was fine. So. Barring any unforeseen difficulties or inappropriateness (hey, you never know with boys *grin*) I plan to send you some entertainment as soon as it is complete. :D

:beret:

MelodyB

I am SOOOO glad that you had an awesome day today, Ruby. I've been praying for that for you for awhile now. ;) *HUGS*

I just got home. Dad is resting and I'm headed to bed shortly as well. I have another long day tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the prayer and texts and calls from various ones today. :) Its nice to know I have friends that care for me and my situations even with stuff happening in their own lives. *groupHUG*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Melody

Ruby, hahaha I didn't send that text to Babs.

MelodyB

Yeah right. We know you were eating brownies today. :hippy:

Lynx

Ruby:  Don't send it, POST it! 

Roscoe:  Is that new burger gonna be on the menu?

SHARING:  This week at work has been slow on my end.  Blah.  I like to be busy when I'm getting paid to be there.  If I were signing the paychecks and people were standing around waiting for parts to come off a line, I'd try to find something they could do in their spare time.  In fact I have repeatedly asked for things to do while I'm waiting, as it seems like a massive inefficiency in progress here, but...

Oh well, it's not my factory and it's not my problem and I tried. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Quote from: MelodyB on April 21, 2012, 05:20:14 AM
Yeah right. We know you were eating brownies today. :hippy:
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 21, 2012, 04:59:39 AM
Ruby, hahaha I didn't send that text to Babs.

Thats what she and she said  :hypocrite:

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

I'm awake.

Fixing to get a shower and get to the hospital. It was a long night full of bad dreams. But it's a beautiful day today! :)

Babs

My latest blog post.

Heather

The rally last night was good, but the fellowship after was even better. Tonight there is another rally called Activate I believe in Johnson City. Apparently it's a big to do since people from IBC are gonna be there for music and what not.

Today day I'm just gonna chill around the house. Cleaning. Watching my DVDs I got from TN ladies conference. Next year I'm definitely going!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Sippin Tea-    Oh Lawd.  Me the featured star? That'll be, um, interesting.  :laughhard: I can't wait!

And Isaac, It'll be on the menu at his BBQ shack, but I hadn't planned on it at the Meat-up. Maybe something you'll have to run by on the way to Petit Jean and grab.... :lol:

And in sharing- Chey and I are fixin' to load up in the Corvette and go to the library, and go to the hardware store to get a piece for the kitchen drain which decided to soak the floor last night.   ....Today would be a perfect day for a Rusty  ride, if he weren't temporarily dead. Lord, I miss driving him!

Oh yeah, and Chey has informed me we are stopping for breakfast. She wants- DONUT holes! Yep, that's my girl. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Roscoe...did you forget your phone?  I tried to text and call.....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Sorry, amigo. We're at the library and I left it off while we are here...We'll be leaving in twenty minutes or so- I'll call you then. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 21, 2012, 03:41:49 PMRoscoe...did you forget your phone?  I tried to text and call.....

Bromance...

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 21, 2012, 04:10:18 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on April 21, 2012, 03:41:49 PMRoscoe...did you forget your phone?  I tried to text and call.....

Bromance...

:thumbsup2:

Nice Avatar of Gene Simmons, Babs.....  :smirk2:

Babs

thanks cheesypoo

My roommate and I found a 3 bedroom, 2 bath mobile home! It has a covered front porch, lots of trees, laundry room and is just out of town!

We move in next week!!!!  :clap2: :clap:

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

And since it's mobile, you can move it just into town if you want to, I guess.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 21, 2012, 03:56:27 PM
Sorry, amigo. We're at the library and I left it off while we are here...We'll be leaving in twenty minutes or so- I'll call you then. :thumbsup2:
So you said you would call him... What did you call him? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

"I'm in the hospital."

-To quote a famous poster on here.