News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Wow. All day and I haven't posted? What's wrong with me?

I worked my fanny off today cleaning the yard, straightening the house and cooked some beef stew. Chey wanted me to make a blueberry cheesecake, so I did. Then, Lou wanted to nap, so Chey and I went to the local sonic for the weekly cruise night and enjoyed talking to several friends withthier old cars. All in all, a very enjoyable day. Now I'm tarred and fixin to crash for the night....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

MelodyB

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

Picked 75 pounds of green beans today.  The people that bought some the other day bought them, praise God.

Quote from: Roscoe on August 04, 2012, 03:13:44 AM
What's wrong with me?

Roscoe, we're only allotted 20 pages per thread, so I'm afraid I don't have room to answer that question thoroughly.

The Purple Fuzzy

You sold 75 lbs all at the same time?  wow...  Were they going to can them?

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on August 04, 2012, 03:47:47 AM

Quote from: Roscoe on August 04, 2012, 03:13:44 AM
What's wrong with me?

Roscoe, we're only allotted 20 pages per thread, so I'm afraid I don't have room to answer that question thoroughly.
:pound: That was a rhetorical question,ya big dummy. I have no desire to see anyone pointing out all of MY faults.  :noo:
You cotton pickin' bean picker.    :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I think perhaps you should start a blog about gardening Seth.

I still have one... ONE tomatoe.  The size of a dime and it looks like it split open at some point but has dried in the cracks. 

So I'll have probably wasted the bazillions of gallons of water I've been using this summer to keep those stupid plants alive.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 04, 2012, 04:44:12 AM

I still have one... ONE tomatoe.  The size of a dime and it looks like it split open at some point but has dried in the cracks. 

So I'll have probably wasted the bazillions of gallons of water I've been using this summer to keep those stupid plants alive.
One tomato....
Hmmm. You know, SOME people feel that marijuana plants resemble tomato plants.  :hypocrite: So maybe it wasn't a waste. Someone will probably be wasted  thanks to your watering.... :laughhard:

In fact, I have a brother in law who was quite fond of the natural herb, and once hid his favorite plant in the row of tomato plants in the garden. My dear mother, who wouldn't have known weed if it were handed to her, remarked numerous times on how strange it was that that one plant had grown out so beautiful and never offered a tomato.
My sister finally told Mama the truth several years later...... :laughhard:

Melody

BOL  :biglaugh: Your poor mom! 

I have had some interesting conversations in the past few days.  This CFA thing opened a door with a family member who recieved my words welcomingly.

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 04, 2012, 04:12:53 AM
You sold 75 lbs all at the same time?  wow...  Were they going to can them?

No, they were just hungry.  :roll:

Yes, they were.  They bought just shy of a bushel the other day, and this was well over 2 bushel.  They were going to use some, give some to the guy's mom, yadda yadda.

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 04, 2012, 04:44:12 AM

I'm imagine I've used a few more bazillion gallons of water than you have.

SippinTea

*randomly hugs Heather, because she's random like me*

*attackhugs Becca*

Melodya - I am shocked and saddened that you don't know who Dottie Rambo is. Tsk, tsk. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. *shakes head sadly*

Random sharing: I think the middle knuckle on my finger is out of place. And it hurts. And I feel whiny about it. Now you know. :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

SippinTea

If I thought it would help, I'd let you. :P

Hey Cheese, is American Greetings hiring for Oregon just now? *hopeful*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Whoever thought we would hear Shrewby say, "Pull my finger"?   :P

Chseeads

As for AG in OR, I don't know.....  I can't find anything that states specific locations.  The application online just says nationwide.....

https://sh.webhire.com/jobcart/view_job.cart?JOB_ID=2450469&ACCT_NAME=AGHIRE&SITE=I&CCC_DEST=CS

Chseeads

If you were here you could do the Target store.  Boss said she hired someone for it....and they quit before they started.  :smirk2: 

Thankfully that other lady from up around Indy or wherever she's from has been coming and doing that store and they haven't asked me to cover anything with it lately. 

MelodyB

Awake.

LOOOONG day ahead.

We get the ramp built today! :hyper:

Finally!

:hi:

Chseeads

31 pounds of beans picked this morning. 

Gotta yank 10 more off. 

Newsman

*Hugs Lady BeccaBoo, spins her around 26 times, ten lets her go! *

John  :waving:

Newsman

Rpscoe, will you text me your number, I want to check with you on somethng.

Or, if any of you that have both our numbers, would someone please text me his number? I may be going through his neck of the hills later today.

John  :waving:

Lynx

Why don't any of you western folks ever come through Tennessee?   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: