News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We now have a gate to fix, because of Isaac's driving in Sharing 4-7-6.

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on January 13, 2013, 05:01:22 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on January 12, 2013, 08:03:53 PM
So do you not eat the greens? You dont throw them away do you?

No, and yes. 

:o

That's mostly all we eat. I can't believe you waste food!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Ugh.  Had a heavy rain right over my head, far too early in the morning, and just as it was fading to a gentle rain it gave one sudden parting BOOM! of thunder.  I'm awake now. 

Oh well, I have plenty of chocolate.  I'll make it until afternoon, when I can do something I don't usually do - take a nap.  And it's not exactly as though I *hate* eating chocolate... :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on January 13, 2013, 10:56:11 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 13, 2013, 05:01:22 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on January 12, 2013, 08:03:53 PM
So do you not eat the greens? You dont throw them away do you?

No, and yes. 

:o

That's mostly all we eat. I can't believe you waste food!

If you want the scabby old tops that these had, help yourself, poopsie.  Do recall that they've been through a blizzard.  :eyebrow:

g2c

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Brandon's 1st Sunday morning going to church. Wednesday was the 1st time he actually got to hear Bro Ketron preach. He really likes him. Just pray for God to open his mind/soften his heart. Especially going through what the family is now.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

So. Tired.

I went and layed in my bed at 8:30. Actually went to sleep at 10. I woke up at 6am stiff and sore cause apparently I crashed and didn't move a bit all night. Then I went back to sleep. Overslept. Woke up at 8. I was supposed to be up at 7, cause I have to be at music practice at 8:30. So I showered dressed and was on the platform with my people at 8:35. 35 minutes from the bed to the platform. Sheesh.

But now I'm so worn out! Why can I get adaquate sleep and still feel so exhausted? It's rediculious.

The Purple Fuzzy

It stormed here last night, too. Electricity stayed on but Internet service went out. Again. Just came back on this morning.

Chseeads

It rained a lot here....raining now.  Need to go move hay but I don't want to do that in the rain, I'll drown and freeze to death. :reaction:

Roscoe

I'm back browsing ebay....and I've bought another c.d.... :P Isaac, I may catch you in music if this keeps up. :laughhard: Got my eye on two more artists too. And I hate rain. I could be perfectly content if God simply watered the earth with a dew-like mist or something. Hey, He's God, he can speak the reservoirs and rivers full.   :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I'm really tired of being left out. Either intentional or unintentional, I feel like an outcast who is doomed to just hang out with my parents forever. I'm so sick of not having any local friends who I can hang out with.

I have plenty of local friends. Just none who I can do anything with cause they are either married or live too far out of this town for me to hang with. Then when they are available, I'm not cause I have to tote my handicap people around.

I'm just a bit lonely today. When will it be my turn to have an actual companion? When will I get to be the one everyone wants to be with? When will I stop feeling like an outcast and outsider? When?

Blah.

I'm gonna nap. Sleep is the only way I escape lately.

Chseeads

If you're like me, never.

Welcome to the cold, cruel world.

:P

And Roscoe, this ain't Eden.

Lynx

I did what I said I was gonna do, that I almost never do - I took a nap.  I like it when I wake up feeling like I slept enough.  :)

Roscoe if you have CDs I don't have then you already technically have more music than I.  You have all mine, plus whatever CDs you have bought, equals more than mine.  Granted, you might not *like* all that music... :P  And I hear ya about finding yet-another-group-who's-CDs-I-gotta-have.  Right now I'm wanting to wipe out amazon.com of everything Watermark ever made, but I don't yet have the money.  I will soon though.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Awesome church this morning. Brandon had alot of positive things to say about the service and the pastor after service. Funeral and graveside was this afternoon. Now onto more cleaning and trying to get the primer on our spare room.

Brandon's mom walked up to me after the services for Eileen today and told me she was happy I was in Brandon's life and apologized for being horrible to me the past 2 years.

angel

Wow, Heather, God is so good. I'm glad for you. That sounds good.

Well, I went for an invigorating walk out in -1 wind chill. My lungs weren't too happy, but it got rid of my headache!

Have a good night everyone.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

SippinTea

That was big of her, Heather. I'm glad. :)

*whew* What a week. Unbelievable.

If this bad headache would leave before I have to get up and lead worship tonight, it would be ever so nice. *wry grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Brrrrr!  It was colder at noon than it was last night.  And it kept getting colder after that.

Which is just what I like.  Winter SHOULD be cold.  :D 
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Been sick and crazy busy all at once, So ready for the break and Men's prayer summit next weekend.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

I'm awake. Boss man tried to call me in early. Both my dogs bolted this morning. Frankly in my current mood I wish them both well.

Roscoe

Ugh. Lord. It is cold here this morning. And it is the first day of session, also known as " Make Roscoe scurry like a rat all day" season. Felt like a steaming pile last night, spent all evening in my recliner, then transitioned to the bed. Wish I could have stayed there all day. Not 100% but somewhat better.
Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 13, 2013, 09:38:40 PM

Roscoe if you have CDs I don't have then you already technically have more music than I.  You have all mine, plus whatever CDs you have bought, equals more than mine.  Granted, you might not *like* all that music... :P  And I hear ya about finding yet-another-group-who's-CDs-I-gotta-have.  Right now I'm wanting to wipe out amazon.com of everything Watermark ever made, but I don't yet have the money.  I will soon though.
You've been buying music too, so I'm sure I haven't caught you- yet.  :freaky2:

Glad things are going in a positive way Heather. Well, except for this morning. :lol:

Chseeads

Lynx

I was unable to access the forum all morning.  Something about an "internal connection problem." 

Anyway, howdy y'all.  I'm up and feeling much better than I should, all things considered.  My biggest concern right now is I forgot to get my shoes out of the washing machine last night, and I can't dry them in the dryer, so I have them propped up in front of a fan hoping they'll dry out before work.  If wet shoes are the worst thing that happens all day, I guess I'm doing pretty good. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

It was Seths fault.  One of his chickens got in the server again.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

I saw 6 deer this morning cross the road right before I got to that spot, thankful I didn't hit any.  It was rain/sleeting this morning too on my way to work.  I turned on the wipers to get the rain off and it smeared/froze and made it hard to see.  Thankful that I didn't have a wreck  from all the stuff happening about the same time.