We now have a gate to fix, because of Isaac's driving in Sharing 4-7-6.

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

A wreck would have been terrible...can you imagine the scene afterwards?

Firefighter:  I dont know what happened, but there is Purple Fuzz EVERYWHERE!!!!

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Chseeads

I'm redoing the church webpage.  It's been almost 2 years since I updated it at all.  Doing a revamp.  Not going to be brutally different, cause I'm not enough of a guru to make it extremely different, but it will be redone and updated at least.  :P

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 14, 2013, 06:14:12 PM
A wreck would have been terrible...can you imagine the scene afterwards?

Firefighter:  I dont know what happened, but there is Purple Fuzz EVERYWHERE!!!!

:ugly:
:pound:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MelodyB

Roscoe

I am somewhat pleased. I have installed my new ham radio, tested it out by talking to a fellow ham approximately 75 miles away, and am relaxing... Life is good.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

angel

You're a ham??! I have plans of becoming a ham by this summer. I am a Skywarn storm spotter for the NWS.  :freaky2:

Well, my kids are sick. My son was practically breathing on me tonight, so I hope I don't get it.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Heather

Survived the work day. I may have even sang and danced a bit. Filed my taxes tonight. Glad to actually be getting something back. Off to bed because tomorrow is my early.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

SippinTea

Cool, Cheese! Let us know when you're done with the update. I want to see it when you're done remodeling.  :thumbsup2:

Heather, now that you're done filing your taxes, you can come help me with mine. :bigcheese:

Ham and Cheese go together. Just sayin'.... They're both equally strange.  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Sarba Ann, welcome home, wayward child.

I'm done on the website revamp.  It's not tremendously different than it was before, and it can certainly be tweaked more from here on out.  I need to keep up on it and not let it lay dead. 

http://www.hunterscreekpentecostal.org/

Take a look at it and click through the links, read the text, etc. and let me know if you see anything not working or any errors.

SippinTea

Sarah! *faints on the floor*
*revives enough to pouncehug Sarah* ;)

SippinTea

At a quick breeze-through I'm not seeing any broken links or problems, Cheese.

MelodyB

I have heartburn.

I really need to find a long-term cure for it. It's every. Single. Day now.

I guess I could stop eating altogether. That would help I think.

Naaaaa. :fork:

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 04:40:31 AM

Eric thought until recently that my " real"  name was Sarba   :pound:      Heather called me that all the time and he assumed it was my name....lol

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Chseeads

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on January 15, 2013, 04:56:27 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 04:40:31 AM

Eric thought until recently that my " real"  name was Sarba   :pound:      Heather called me that all the time and he assumed it was my name....lol

LOL....now that's too funny.

Chseeads

mesipie

I just marked all topics read
It's a lie actually bc I did not go thru and read all 10,000 but I'm getting a fresh start on gp
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Good. Welcome home.

I'm reading old sharing threads. I do that frequently when I'm bored. There are lots of hilarious posts.

I liturally BOLed at this: http://mission238.com/forum/index.php?topic=32163.msg920462#msg920462

Had to come in here and share it. ;)

MelodyB

BTW...since this is apparently the reunion page...where is Jenn? She has been MIA lately.

COME HOME!