News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Let's see your photography #3

Started by Sis, September 02, 2008, 09:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Stevebert used to have a darkroom for B&W. Then he was able to use the one at work, back home. But he hasn't done much lately.

Sis

Here's a pic taken by a friend of mine from Minnesota!

Sis

mini

Man, I had forgotten I had even posted here.  Ill find some pics today...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Which one do y'all like better?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Sis on March 07, 2010, 05:49:30 AM
I LOOOOOOVE lightning pictures. That's an awsome one. Did you really take that?

I stood on the balcony one night for over two hours and I took over 200 pics and not one lightning pic.  The delay in the camera made me miss all the good stuff.

A couple of years ago I got one but it was only one vein and it was on the side. Stevebert made this poster out of it. LOL 

Haha... I totally forgot to respond about the lightning pic! LOL

Yup... I took the lightning shot... I love storm chasing... that night paid off well... cant say I was as lucky other nights... LOL!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

I like the one with the color best! The blue is awesome!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on October 29, 2010, 03:08:33 PM
I like the one with the color best! The blue is awesome!

I like the one with blue as well... Photoshop is awesome! LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Sis on October 29, 2010, 04:21:43 PM
Yep, it's photoshopped.

Actually... they both are... I didn't like how the color one looked. Our water over here is all stained brown... so B&W always looks good... but then someone got to mentioning about adding some color... so I played with the Hue a little... and that is what I came up with!  I love it... and I usually don't use photoshop very much. Most of my pics are unedited... but this one... I like...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

mini

Here are a couple planes that are here at the Airport today.  Both are on their way to Reno Nevada to race.

This one is piloted by Gene McNeely, and is part of Aeroshell Acrobatic team.

This one is awesome...look at the painted prop!  I have never saw one like this.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

A Cessna just seconds before landing...

2 T6's doing a "show" for me.  :ugly:

Bondurant Racing Mustang

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Someone been taking lessons from her daughter. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Here is another of the same flower.

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

Little darker than what I wanted, but I still like it...playing around with B&W.  Its like taking a breath of fresh air...