News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Let's see your photography #3

Started by Sis, September 02, 2008, 09:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

This was the peach tree in our back yard.

Sis

The blue in the sky was just perfect with the pink flowers.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

alohilani

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

MelodyB

My cousin just got married yesterday...I was looking for pictures of him and his Wife..and I found this on his EA...LOVE it!! I love how the light reflects off the ring. ;)

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Yeah...whats funny is...he is 5 years YOUNGER than me. I am the last Grandchild, and he is the first Great Grandchild.

Sis

I took this the other night. I wish I would have gotten more sky in it. The table cloth is crooked, too. BLAH

I went for a walk today and here are a few pics I took.

This is the only tree that's fully changed.

I saw another couple of deer. They ran away several times. I kept walking and they kept running. Got the tail of the smaller one. Look near the lower right. That white spot is the tail.

The Purple Fuzzy

That yellow flower is really cool looking.  What made the holes, a bug?

Sis

Donno. Just liked the shape of them.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

almondjoy

Nice pics, Sis.  I really like the flower pic too.  I haven't found any decent pics to take of the fall trees yet. 

The Purple Fuzzy

I like that yellow tree, also.  It's purdy.  :grin:

NessasMama

The yellow tree is beautiful!!!!

I need to take a few pics today. We have a beautiful tree down the street that has completely changed and is bright, bright orange!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Sis

In Minnesota most of the trees are yellow. At least in the North. The trees are birch and ash. Those leaves just turn yellow. We don't have a lot of maple where the leaves turn red. Some but not much.

On the ride from Duluth to Minneapolis, you see mostly yellow.

The Purple Fuzzy

Down here there are sweetgum trees that turn anywhere from yellow to orange to red to purple on the same tree.  They are pretty.

Sis

I had to look it up because I've never seen one. This is pretty.

Sis

That's bigger than it was when I copied it. PHEW!