News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Let's see your photography #3

Started by Sis, September 02, 2008, 09:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almondjoy

Quote from: sunlight on April 16, 2009, 09:17:03 AM
yeah, but i cant pay for that many flights... lol

LOL  It was worth a try.  ;)

Sis

Take one flight out and stay with her for the whole time. That's only ONE round trip fare.  :thumbsup2:

almondjoy

:laughhard:

I'm sure Aaron would love that! LOL

Sis

Smuggle him in your suitcase. The check-in one. I don't think he'd fit in the overhead or under the seat. :laughhard:

almondjoy

HAHAHA!  You're right, he wouldn't!  ;)

mini

I was bored on lunch break so I took a few pictures of myself...let me know what you think.

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Sis

Like the one of you in the corner but you're standing the wrong way!  :laughhard:

You got a remote to take pics of yerself?

mini

Standing the wrong way?

I have a timer sorta...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

I think she wants you to put your nose in the corner... ;)

Oh, BTW, cool pics. :)

Sis

Yeah! In the old days, I had my daughter stand in the corner. These days it's time out. Same thing.  You've been a bad boy you need to stand in the corner.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Rattlesnake

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well? Been a minute since I've seen anyone except Melody, (Saw her at Bro. Dad's revival here in Mississippi), Thought I would drop in and give everyone a shout.

Sw

What little a righteous man has, is better than the riches of many wicked.

A word fitly spoken is better than apples of gold in pictures of silver

The Purple Fuzzy

Hey, Rattlesnake!  Hope all is well with you. :hi:

Rattlesnake

Everything is good here, Jesus is right on time everytime!!!!! I was gonna post again and say hi to you and Sis - but you beat me to the draw!

Sw

MelodyB

AW MAN!! I forgot to explain to him how to post on the board when I saw him. LOL That way he doesnt just show up in random threads. LOL

Hey Bro Wilbanks! Good to see ya a few weeks ago! I posted the pics in another thread...Ill link it for yas. ;)

http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=29107.100#bot
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Rattlesnake

Thanks Melody,

I'll go check it out.

Sw

Sis

Rattlesnake

Hey You,

Sory, I was out to the music store to get some strings -- how you doin?

Sw

Sis

Oh, I tried to poison myself Saturday. Other than that, I'm ok.  :laughhard:

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on April 20, 2009, 08:05:03 PM
How do you SORTA have a timer?

The camera has a timer, but I use a setting that takes a programed number of shots, then I pick the best shot and that's the one you see.

Rattlesnake

How in the world did you try to poison yourself? That is definately not good :tantrum:

Sis

A bout of food poisoning, I belive. Not fun. Stomach is still funny and I am only eating a little bit of bland things.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...