News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

We are singing this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMxDPrdM8w

I made a little soundtrack that isn't very good, but it will work because people will be too busy going "aaaaaawwwww!" at how cute the little soloist is, and they won't even notice the soundtrack.   ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Just saved some lives  :great:

I hate that idodine they use. At least they wiped most of it off though.

Lynx

Post... toasties?  Nah, I don't like cold cereal for breakfast.  Or for lunch or supper for that matter.  Kellog, Post, General Mills, all those don't have anything for me. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

How do you get full on the stuff?  I can eat three bowls and never feel satisfied.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Currently in bed reading. Athena is laying at my shoulder, Topher at my hip, Bella (Brandons 60 lb black lab) at my feet, and my Whiskeykins on a blanket beside the bed. Animals are so funny. They know when we need them.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 05, 2012, 05:44:30 PM
I LOVE cereal...any time of day. YUM.

Me too!

Especially after midnight. Tastes better somehow! :fork:

I had toast today, my dear Jenn. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on December 05, 2012, 06:09:51 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 05, 2012, 05:44:30 PM
I LOVE cereal...any time of day. YUM.

Me too!

Especially after midnight. Tastes better somehow! :fork:

I had toast today, my dear Jenn. ;)

I could eat cereal all day and feel full. How can you not? Most cereals are grains...the things that fill you up the most...

I had toast to Melbs!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

I had bought a Marie Callenders breakfast anytime casserole thing last week. It had potatoes an sausage, cheese and eggs in a frozen deal. I made that this morning with toast and coffee and surprised the parents with it.

It was really tasty. For a frozen premade job. Marie callenders is always pretty good quality stuff though. 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

I've eaten at an actual Marie Callender's in California. It was pretty good, what I remember. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

My bf eats cereal all day long. Whenever I'm not around that's all he'll eat. He had a cheeseburger and fries the other night around 6 then ate cereal at 10 :roll:

Melody

the "grains" in cereal are stripped, the vitamins they have to put back IN are synthetic/lab made. 

But I love me some BooBerry cereal.   :fork:

Marie Calender stuff IS so good, rich and flavorful.  But it's also about the worst premade stuff you can get.  The sodium can kill a person.  Literally. 

That's what makes it so hard to be healthy sometimes.  They made the bad stuff taste so very good and label it with decieving stuff.  Most the time I try to really be healthy, but some days I just throw my hands up and eat unhealthy stuff.  Pizza is a big weakness of mine.  I could make it healthy and homemade but really, good grief, I cannot always make EVERYTHING homemade just cause I'm a SAHM.  Some days I do feel like that's all I do is premake/cook/clean up from cooking.  Wears a gal out.

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't think most cereal is very filling.  It makes a good snack, though.

Melody

WHY did the other sharing thread get locked when this one was already full?  lol

So I'm trying a new thing.  I read several places that you can restore the fluffiness of your towels by washing in HOT water with white vinegar and then in HOT water again with baking soda.  So I'm trying it.  My towels have felt a bit rough lately.  I didn't even realize it until I had to buy a few and they were amazingly soft.  lol

MsJennJenn

uggh I hate that methylprednisolone makes you SOOO hungry. Bad bad bad!!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 05, 2012, 06:54:29 PM
WHY did the other sharing thread get locked when this one was already full?  lol

Page 20 wasn't FULLLLLLLL.....and I locked because I wanted to, Missy.  So there!

:copcar:

Hide yo weed, here come da po-po!

Newsman