Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow, that would be a LOT of tin foil for those big feet! :o

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Nelle

So a few years ago, I worked with a lady named Mia at TJ Maxx. One day at work we were talking about her son and that they didn't have any children's programs at his grandma's church. I offered to take him to church with me on Wednesdays. I took him every Wednesday he was available until I moved to IL, and my parents picked up the taking him when I moved. In those few years, we managed to get him on the bus route for Sunday School as well. He was baptized the last year I was at Calvary. Well.. Saturday night at children's revival, HE GOT THE HOLY GHOST! :)  I cried when Mom called to tell me. I'm SO happy that he's able to have this experience! I'm praying that he can get GROUNDED in truth and stay in church, be a light to his mom & family!

SippinTea

Hurray, Nelle! Such good news! :)

Thanks, Mel. :) Who IS that drop-dead-handsome guy with me, anyhow? ;)

:beret:

Chseeads

Lynx

The problem with monitor 1 turned out to be a faulty cable.  We're fortunate it was just a buzzing noise - sometimes cables fail in ways that make people jump about a foot off the floor when they make a big POP in the sound system. 

SippinTea I'd say y'all make a cute couple, but that's not the kind of thing guys say...

Ah fergit it - y'all make a cute couple.   :cool: Not sure about that tie though...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Haha! Thanks. ;) And the tie comment is about making me howl with laughter, considering Chris would probably rather DIE than wear a cape/cloak - particularly to church.   :biglaugh:

Okay, amendment... Chris HATES wearing ties, too. Just to keep the record straight and all. *grin*

Lynx

Personally I happen to agree with him.  Never saw the use of a tie, though I do like my Snoopy tie a bit.  A cloak, though, is functional.  :P  Make him one and make him give it a try next winter, he may find he likes it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

A cloak would be more functional for him there than down Houston-way! :)

John  :waving:

MelodyB

You have a Snoopy tie? One of my friends loves Snoopy. She's a girl, and has two or three ties...she doesn't wear them, but now her husband does since she has one. Lol

Heather

I have the book On Being Pentecostal that I'm thinking of letting him read. I bought it last year [maybe 2 years] when I was questioning alot of things.

Got the all clear from the surgeon today. Brandon made me pizza tonight  :cool: I was still on a bland diet. Also that means I go back to work. Light duty for the next week. So that means receptionist duties. Sigh. But I'm just glad to have something else to do than clean this house.

Brandon's dad did however apologize for the laundry hamper tantrum. I'm thinking of just buying 2 blue hampers and saying 'Mike these are yours. Ours are the white ones' and leaving it at that.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Just called the po-po on my downstairs neighbors.
For grilling on their COVERED patio. :roll:

Serious violation...lol
and the smell grossssssing me out.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I went to the ER. I got sinus infection and bronchitis.

I knew I was sick.

I didn't want to go to the ER again. But with no insurance and no money, I have no choice. So my friends convinced me to go. Ann even went with me.

I'm gonna try to find a movie on Netflix and lay down now...any suggestions?

SippinTea

MelodyB

SippinTea

So watch it again. :P

Ummm... Sarah Plain and Tall? Finding Nemo?

MelodyB

I seriously can quote word for word BOTH of those movies, and alas! Neither are on Netflix. None of tab AoGG movies are either, OR LoTR. I've already looked.

Lol

I never even got to Netflix yet. I was looking up smoothie recipes for tomorrows breakfast. Gonna do apple, spinach and banana. With yogurt in it, and orange juice.

SippinTea

Me 'n' Bean are coming over for breakfast. Just so you know. ;)

MelodyB

I would PASS SLAP OUT if you showed up here. I half expect Chel at any given moment. Shes like Jesus, you never know when she is coming and you gotta be ready and watching...but YOU? I would scream. Then pass out. ;)

MelodyB

But! You would be a welcome sight! (I needed to clarify!) lol

Lynx

You know how sometimes you're asking God what to preach and He gives you a topic and a direction to research it, and you're thinking "How am I going to stretch that into a whole sermon?!" and then you start studying it and you get excited about it... and before you know it you have way too much material and you have to trim it? 

Yeah, so... how do you decide which points to trim out when all the points you jotted down are so good?  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"