News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

How Many Chickens Are In Your Crate? Count 'Em In Sharing 448.

Started by Chseeads, October 13, 2011, 01:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Andrew said my apple butter is great & that he prefer not share. I got 8 jars out of that batch.  Just got canning them & then went & finished sanding the plaster spots that Nathan did in Andrews room. I'll prime it tomorrow probably. Nathan is gone working side jobs.

Andrew may be getting straight A's on his report card. Which means he gets a dinner with just me somewhere.  He can't decide between Panera & Red Lobster.  Lol  it was so HARD (hard doesn't even begin to describe it actually) to put back in p.s. But after 2yrs of h.s. he is doing great. Thank you Jesus.

Melody

My phone is being a bootyrash.  sorry for all the typos!

Lynx

Your phone is a... what?  First time I've ever heard that one.

SHARING:  I wish I were a real musician.  Some people I know can hear a song, sit down and play it.  I have to play at slower tempo, back up, puzzle out something that didn't seem quite right, tinker around until I find the right chord, start again...  A soundtrack that should take an hour, maximum, takes a minimum of three days.   :frustrated:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Got it bleached....lord, I'm so over that.

Just to look at the building, it looks pretty good.  But don't go up close and look at it, you can still of course see dirt here, stains there, blemishes galore, etc....  Why must EVERYTHING be that way?  :eyebrow:

I was wearing a black sweatshirt and pants while bleaching the dirty water spots....now it's black with pink speckles shirt and pants. 

I am surprised my eyebrows are not blonde, the wind kept blowing the spray back in my face.

Chseeads

Lynx

Y'all have church a lot on Saturdays.  Would that I were there.  I work 2nd shift and miss all these revivals, but the one non-Sunday night that I'm off, Saturday night, nobody has church.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

They have Saturday night services all the time and none on Sunday night.

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 15, 2011, 11:18:37 PM

Thank you, Secretary, could you please handle the rest of my business for me as well?  I will forward you my To Do List.  :freaky2:

Saturday used to be a common regular church night, around here anyways, I don't know if that was regional or not, but around here it was......way back in the day especially....  But a handful that still had Saturdays that I can think of in more recent years, a lot of them have changed nights or dropped the Saturday or whatever too.

W2cch. 

Gotta go tend the fowl.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Newsman

Well, if the pastor would get with the times....   :bigcheese:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on October 16, 2011, 02:17:29 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 15, 2011, 11:18:37 PM

Thank you, Secretary, could you please handle the rest of my business for me as well?  I will forward you my To Do List.  :freaky2:

Saturday used to be a common regular church night, around here anyways, I don't know if that was regional or not, but around here it was......way back in the day especially....  But a handful that still had Saturdays that I can think of in more recent years, a lot of them have changed nights or dropped the Saturday or whatever too.

W2cch. 

Gotta go tend the fowl.

Chseeads

Nelle

Breaking point!!

The only bad parts of the day were around 7 and then just about half an hour ago, but they pretty much ruined my day. I feel like I'm in a pressure cooker and I can't handle it anymore. If Jeremy hadn't been there to calm me down, I would've probably way there and cried for a good hour in the parking lot. I'm mad at life for keeping on giving me lemons. I don't even like lemonade! Thankfully my parents are helping me out with me being out of a car until it can be fixed but with all the excitement, I forgot to make my car payment, and of course... the system is down for an upgrade so I still can't make it. I need the cycle to sttooooooppppp!

taco_harvell

Not good to wake up with almost ZERO voice and a SORE throat, when your teaching Sunday School today. Prayers appreciated!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 16, 2011, 12:08:59 PM
Not good to wake up with almost ZERO voice and a SORE throat, when your teaching Sunday School today. Prayers appreciated!
Praying, Taco.

I'm at work...... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Im  at home.  For a few moments more...

I just had the best idea ever for a Facebook app...we need a Facebook app that goes through your friends posts (and their stupid reposts) and if someone posts something that is false, glurge, or in any way not accurate, it lowers their ranking.  It would assign them a grade.  You know, A, B, C, D, F.  If they hit the D, or F level, they are blocked, or unfriended.  If all they share is games, its a automatic block or unfriend.  It judges them by 1) the amount of posts they post, and 2) the quality of posts.  If you follow a fb fad, or repost Facebook stupid stuff, you get blocked too.

I think it would be very popular...now if I only knew how to make it happen...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

In case you hadn't heard...I get to go back to work. A bunch of guys at the farm quit, so I get to go back to milking in the AM. So 3 am tomorrow morning...I'll be hanging with the girls...lol. I did miss my cows...but I have a kinda secret...as soon as this other job I really want that I'm already basically hired to do comes available..I'm taking it!. I don't see myself being excited about cows at 3am in January...I just don't..lol
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 16, 2011, 12:59:32 PM
Im  at home.  For a few moments more...

I just had the best idea ever for a Facebook app...we need a Facebook app that goes through your friends posts (and their stupid reposts) and if someone posts something that is false, glurge, or in any way not accurate, it lowers their ranking.  It would assign them a grade.  You know, A, B, C, D, F.  If they hit the D, or F level, they are blocked, or unfriended.  If all they share is games, its a automatic block or unfriend.  It judges them by 1) the amount of posts they post, and 2) the quality of posts.  If you follow a fb fad, or repost Facebook stupid stuff, you get blocked too.

I think it would be very popular...now if I only knew how to make it happen...
A Philippians 4:8 app?  That could potentially shut down Facebook!  I estimate a good 86% of all "friend" links would be broken in the first 7 hours after implementation.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

IowaSkirtGirl

W2CCH.

Now I'm going to go see the crazy ex boyfriend. Probably not my best idea...but he's sober today so it might be okay?!...

Who knows.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 16, 2011, 12:08:59 PM

Just teach a lesson about the "still small voice" and use it as an object lesson to your advantage.