News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I'm completely exhausted yet completely unable to take a nap. I woke up around midnight with a phantom gallbladder attack [yes they can happen even when you no longer have a gallbladder]. After crying and praying and asking God to go ahead and take me home I finally got back to bed around 3. Had to get up at 6 to go to work. Now I'm home and so so so tired yet my mind will not let me sleep. Geez louis.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Backseat Radio

Lynx

Tia:  Get an Oster.  Mom loves her Oster microwave.

HeatherB:  If all else fails, there's always dark chocolate.  Not as good as a night's sleep, I know, but it'll get you through.

Bobby:  Where's MY snow?!  Not fair!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 08, 2014, 09:53:14 PM

Bobby:  Where's MY snow?!  Not fair!
Apparently here, where it is NOT wanted. :smirk:
Drove into town a bit ago to get Cheyenne, who had stayed at Grandma's last night. Interstate is reasonably clear but the side roads still aren't great. I'll leave early for work tomorrow and hope for the best.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

It was a gorgeous and sunny 55 degrees today.
It was simply glorious!!! I might have danced!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

We've had rain off and on all day. Snow in the higher elevations.

Still haven't slept so now I'm doing homework. Isaac, I don't like dark chocolate. Hurts my teeth. Weird, I know.....

Chseeads

Lynx

I would, and gladly, were I able to figure out a feasible way to transport it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Lynx

Ah, I get it.  You are MY the way Seth calls me WC.  Clever. 

But... I still ain't got no snow.   :-\

In local news, I am seriously considering singing David Phelps' song "Satisfaction" at church some day soon.  Am I crazy?  Um... I mean am I crazier?

So you ask me
What's the
Big attraction?
Peace, love, hope, satisfaction!
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Chseeads

I am nervous and feel like I'm not getting oxygen to my brain today. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Thank you, Rat's Nest.

I take back some of the mean things I've said about you over the years. :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on February 09, 2014, 07:54:27 PM
Thank you, Rat's Nest.

I take back some of the mean things I've said about you over the years. :hypocrite:
I will take those mean things said about her off your hands, Cheese.  I have no doubt they are true and deserved. :hypocrite:
Soaking up McDonald's free wifi, dreading work and the upcoming winter weather tomorrow. .
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:P
Morning, all. The first day of session is here. This means that for the next month or two, I will have the priviledge of seeing and hearing ALL the blustering windbags known as politicians pontificate over first one thing, then another, do nothing that remotely makes sense to the common man, then pat themselves on the back for all the good they've done.  :pound:
I'm so over it. :lol: Let the games begin!
And the winter weather that is supposed to be here is still, as of now, forecasted for this area sometime this afternoon. All I want is to get home before it gets really bad. Somehow, the prospect of being snowed in at home is much more appealing than being snowed in at work. :smirk:

Lynx

Probably because the people at home are more normal than the people at work. 

If I had a choice of where to be snowed in, I'd rather be snowed in at church.  The people there are much more normal and sane than the people at work.  And the internet connection is faster. :D
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I'd much rather be stuck at home where there is food & a wood stove.

Chseeads

I'd rather not be snowed in at all.

Mom took a sick spell....stomach crud...  I hope it's not a bug and nobody else gets it, Lord God please, nobody needs that.  She takes a spell every so often of doing that, so hopefully it is just a "normal" thing and no harm will befall anybody else.  Dad had his own weak spell of some sort last night. 

Welcome to the hospital.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Yesterday they were forecasting snow by this time today. Today they are saying oops.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I won't complain about the cold and how much I dislike it. I won't tell you that it snowed a few more inches yesterday. I refuse to go on about the high being 16*.  I won't put you all through that.   :hypocrite:

About to get a bit of groceries. All sorts of nuts are expensive.  It's a little annoying.  I'm tired of actual clean food being more than chemical food.  I REALLY don't want to get diabetes, MS, Alzheimer's, migraines, cancers, high blood pressure, heart problems, IBS, etc.  *sigh*