News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Good morning everyone.

We accomplished absolutely nothing yesterday.  Didn't even go anywhere to watch fireworks.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Yeah the only thing I did was go pick Chey up and go get dinner. I did NOTHING constructive yesterday and today is not looking much better. I was late to work because I could not find my work keys. I have THREE keychains all with different, necessary keys. Of course, the one I needed this morning would be hiding. Finally found it in Lou's car.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on July 04, 2024, 10:45:33 AMAmazon is THE important one. =^.^=

Quick nerd question: Why don't you just use your phone to hotspot? I don't even have a "home internet" any more. I just use my phone for everything.

idk the answer to this except i have too many things that connect to the internet. lol amazon alexas. smart plugs. tvs. phones. work computer. i work from home too so the hotspot isn't always the best. if i use the phone or the battery gets low it will interrupt the hotspot.

I didn't watch any fireworks either. Hubbs was at work.
I have narrowed down my boxes to about 13 left. From approximately 65. lol I was rocking and rolling yesterday.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Lynx on July 04, 2024, 10:45:33 AMAmazon is THE important one. =^.^=

Quick nerd question: Why don't you just use your phone to hotspot? I don't even have a "home internet" any more. I just use my phone for everything.

Cell phone tower internet is super slow compared to my fiber optic home internet.  Nor can I get unlimited on a hotspot plan like I can with home internet. Really important when you're a YouTube addict.