News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

Its my day off and I'm feeling like my energy is all drained out  :sadbounce:

Lynx

Sorry, I was trying to vector in on Mellowyellow, not you. Maybe I should check my vectors...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Starting to feel more like a human now.  Gonna go get me a sandwich then get started on attacking the junk in this house.

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

My head hurts... I think it's just sinus pressure.

Heather

want me to pop ya in the face with a skillet?  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

My lord. At sleep clinic. Im wired like frankenstine. how will i sleep?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

For the record...AGAIN...I AM NOT A GATOR FAN!!! Seminoles ALL THE WAY BABY!!

When will you boys learn that! Sheesh!

Anyway...Ive been busy. And things around here are not paradise anymore...oh things are peachy with me and Allan...thats NOT a problem. Its dad. He has seemed to go crazy on us, and Im NOT exaggerating. He is depressed, and bitter and mean and hateful, and if I repeated some of the stuff he has said in the last few days, yall also would wonder if he had lost his marbles. Allan is so mad at how he has treated me. I have been called every name in the book without being cussed at, and basically Furbys poo is given better treatment. Dad and I are on our third day of not speaking to each other, unless you count the yelling. *SIGH*

He honestly needs to be committed. Somewhere. He needs counseling or some kind of mental help. Or an exorcism.

Allan and I have a car secured. From a friend of mine who offered it to me at a great price. But it may be a few weeks before we can get it cause its in another state. That causes a whole other set of problems with the vehicle situation. If I got into all the drama and mess that we are in right now with dad, Id be here all night and Id end up feeling worse and crying myself to sleep again. So I wont.

We may be getting married sooner than we thought. As soon as we get this car, and get an apartment for me to live in, we will marry and get away from this craziness. I am about ready to run off and elope. Just cause of the way that dad is acting.

Anyway. I miss yall, when things slow down Ill post more. :hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Seth is sick & his dad is still in the hospital, John is busy chasing waitresses & doing news & no one else seems to care much...

Lynx

Chasing waitresses... lol

By the way Melody, what will become of your mother and father when you move out?  Does the situation revert to the sink-or-swim method I mentioned earlier?
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 09, 2013, 02:39:18 AM
Seth is sick & his dad is still in the hospital, John is busy chasing waitresses & doing news & no one else seems to care much...

That pretty much sums it up. :teeth:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

I do not see GP surviving w/o Mel-Mel.

On the other hand, despite the struggles Mel, I am so happy and hopeful for you. What a wonderful new chapter. And really, I don't know any good marriage that didn't have to face "the world" together to be successful. Every situation is different but the adversity drove us closer just the same.

MelodyB

It's complicated. Yes they will just have to do without me. They "released" me last week, and I don't take dad around to his dialysis anymore...there is a guy here at church who helps him and is glad to do it. But that has also caused some major drama issues. It's just complicated all the way around and if I had that car, and a place of my own or at least somewhere to go, Allan and I would totally get married tomorrow and let them sink or swim. They have actually pressed me (well DAD has, not mom) to that point.

Yeah.

MelodyB

And I agree, Melodya...Allan and I have become super close, faster than I expected because of all the drama. Most days I am counting down the minutes till he is home and can just hug me. When he does, it's like all the drama of the day just melts away and all is ok again, but when he is at work or not here at the church with me, I'm a nervous wreck. I was shaking and crying so bad yesterday that I almost wasn't able to drive. But I had to cause dad was chasing me thru the church parking lot on his stupid power chair, screaming at me.

With two of our new converts outside the church building who witnessed it...real show of Christianity right there...Pastor was NOT amused. And I'll just leave it there. :smirk2:

Melody

I know it's not funny but the word picture of him chasing you in his powered chair is slightly hilarious.

Roscoe

Aw, Mel, I hate it that you are going through this. But apparently God may have sent you someone at just the right time to help you through it.

And I am home after the sleep study. I think I finally dozed off at 12:30- woke up several times, and they got me up at 4:45. Said I'd get the results in a few days. They hooked a gazillion wires to me, and used this awful sticky gel substance in what is left of my hair. Took forever to wash it out. And lord-some of the leads, when they pulled them off this morning- well, I'll just saw Mini has a reason to avoid BBW's. I can't believe people actually PAY to have body hair ripped out. If the tech hadn't been so nice, I'd have probably been arrested for punching her on the second "rip"....:mad:
I know this- I am as tired as if I had gotten no sleep at all last night, so I am fixing to go to bed. :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Sleep study? I could show them how to sleep. I'm a semi pro at it. They could study me sleeping all they want.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on October 09, 2013, 12:54:12 PM
Aw, Mel, I hate it that you are going through this. But apparently God may have sent you someone at just the right time to help you through it.

Yea that.
Thus the reason why it's called a help-mate.

:hug: Melbs
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: