News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 16, 2013, 03:23:26 AM
Next.  She wants to do it before Dina has to fly back to Abu Dhabi since she won't be able to come back for a while.

Makes sense.  :)

Newsman

Our Canadian Lady Rae? Ant from Aussieland... now THERE must have been a long distance relationship.

Elfin? Now that takes us to the Way Back When..maybe before Godplace to one of oiur earlier sites?

The good old days, indeed.....

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on July 14, 2013, 02:48:28 AM
A major GP wedding took place today.  Rae & Ant tied the knot....Nikjoy and Elfin were there.....

Oh the good old days.

SippinTea

No wonder Burrito hasn't answered all his questions. He's been a little busy doing other things. :lol:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on July 16, 2013, 03:31:55 AM
Our Canadian Lady Rae? Ant from Aussieland... now THERE must have been a long distance relationship.

Elfin? Now that takes us to the Way Back When..maybe before Godplace to one of oiur earlier sites?

The good old days, indeed.....

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on July 14, 2013, 02:48:28 AM
A major GP wedding took place today.  Rae & Ant tied the knot....Nikjoy and Elfin were there.....

Oh the good old days.

Yes, all of those...  Ant has actually been in Denmark for some time now, so Denmark to Canada was where their long distancing took place....  Now the little Canadian Eskimo has gone to be an Aussie Dane. 

And as for this OTHER breaking news.....

:reaction:

:P

MelodyB

I got taco soup in the crockpot, Ive been all over selling pulled pork sandwiches for delivery on friday, and the salvation army was giving away fresh cherries today for free and I got two walmart bags FULL! Whoot!

So far its been a good day... :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on July 16, 2013, 04:54:08 PM
I got taco soup in the crockpot, Ive been all over selling pulled pork sandwiches for delivery on friday, and the salvation army was giving away fresh cherries today for free and I got two walmart bags FULL! Whoot!

So far its been a good day... :)
You hate GPer's... You making soup outta Taco  :o and selling PULLED PORK!  :pound: :pound: Watch out Burrito, she'll have a mexican day next.  :nono:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

At least I'm safe.  Nobody eats cat... unless (if you believe the gossip) you eat chinese food.  And I've never seen Melody talking about making any chinese food in the crockpot.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Nope. I tried my hand at Asian Cuisine a few times.

HUGE FLOP.

I can make most any baked goods that Ive tried, I can do good ole Southern cookin, I can do casseroles, one dish things, tons of crock pot stuff, and good ole American things...but I leave the Chinese food to the Chinese. We go out. I just cant do it. It never turns out the way its supposed to.

Melody

A lot of Asian food is fresh and slightly cooked. The opposite of southern cooking...lol

Yum for taco soup. Do you put rotel in it?

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

I make steak teriyaki - I guess that's more japanese than Chinese. haha

I don't cook much southern food. Too much work. lol Except mashed tators. YUM
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 17, 2013, 04:13:48 AM
:o wow, haven't see you in ages! How's it going?

been a little over a year.  I'm still hanging in there.

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Burrito

Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Praying for you.  If they have any sense, they will snatch you up. ;)

Backseat Radio

Roscoe

Bah. Started the day off right. Alarm didnt go off, so I had to fight traffic all the way in to work AND was late. :pound:  And my entire world (minus Rusty)  is heading to Okieland without me today. I will be lost for the rest of the week...:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy