News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on May 15, 2013, 06:00:00 PM
Shes loud and cranky and has tempertantrums but i love this old girl. I much enjoyed climbing back into my SUV today.
For some reason a song went through my head...

"Oooooooooohhhh...
Rust and smoke
The heater broke
The door just blew away
I strike a match
To see the dash
And then I start to pray!
The frame is bent
The muffler went
The radio, it's okay..."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Well I called my landlord when I realized that smell was about again.  It took him 10 min. for him to get there.  By then the smell had dissipated most of the way.  I think because i was sitting upstairs by a window cause its gorgeous out, I didn't notice it soon enough.  I checked my laundry room and yeah, it reeked or however you spell that word. But aftef me going in and Nathan going in, it kind if aired it out. 

My landlord said he's a bit stuffed up and couldn't really smell it.

So.  I feel like an idiot. 

Melody

The policeman showed up an hour later.  No smell.  What's a word for an major idiot? 

That's what I feel like.  I am not crazy, it is a foul smell but it doesnt last a terribly long time. 

My landlord went down and checked my neighbor's basement and he said it looked normal. 

All I know is that this smell is atrocious when it's there. 

kmymbir

Great news, its not cancerous! I should be fine in two to four weeks.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Newsman

Heather

Before:

This was before the baffoon hit me. The gap on the passenger side of my bumper went from about 1/2 inch to 2-2.5 inches. You can tell on the drivers side that the bumper was pushed up and toward the car more. As long as I've seen this car it's had a bit of a crooked lip.

After:

Now off to church!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I have very special company coming tomorrow...

:hyper:

I have steaks marinating, and lots of other stuff prepped to finish tomorrow for this very special company...

I am so excited I can't stand it!

:hyper: :hyper:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Heather

MelodyB

At least I don't think it's Chel....but you never know....

I wish it were you too, Heather!

mini

Do we know this special company?  Is his name Kevin?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

I don't even know Kevin! I wish he would show up.

And yes, you know this person(s).

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Heather

Mel be glad it's not me. Woke up early this morning to help Brandon with the dogs. Was sitting at the kitchen table and fell asleep. Woke up 20 minutes before I needed to clock in at work. It takes 20 minutes to get there and I was still in my jammies. Got there and was roasting all morning. I'm usually the girl in the long sleeves when everyone else is in shorts and tank tops. I got sent to the doctor from work and am now home. Another round of antibiotics [these i'm not allergic to!] and steroids. Fever of 101. Hooray sinus infections....or NOT!

I'll be in my bed.....

sunlight

Nope, it wasn't me, but I do know who it was!! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Roscoe

Gotta be the Fuzzy Beast.....she's galivanting around not at home, and I bet she and Bro Clarence are wandering by. :thumbsup:
I've been at work today- range day so I've had no time to post or browse the internet.  I got off work early though. Chey is graduating from first grade tonight- Daddy's very proud of his Angel Fluff...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Roscoe, Roscoe, Roscoe... for the important things you must MAKE time!  :P  Like posting in that thread in Spiritual Discussions... I was curious what your take would be on it. 

Almost tempted to sabotage Rusty so Roscoe will take more time for important stuff like the forum... but if I did, with the limits of my knowledge of automobiles, Roscoe would immediately see what I did and fix it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 16, 2013, 07:56:40 PM
Roscoe, Roscoe, Roscoe... for the important things you must MAKE time!  :P  Like posting in that thread in Spiritual Discussions... I was curious what your take would be on it. 

Almost tempted to sabotage Rusty so Roscoe will take more time for important stuff like the forum... but if I did, with the limits of my knowledge of automobiles, Roscoe would immediately see what I did and fix it.
I've read said discussion...I think my feelings have been posted by others. I don't see the concept of time being in existance at all. I believe- strictly off the cuff with no great studying- that it will never enter our minds to be bored. God will be all we need to keep us content.  But- I wouldn't complain if he had a few golden gravel roads, some bluegrass, an old truck like rusty, and a fishin' pole for me to use in that Crystal River along with a few fishin' buddys. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

LOL. One person's heaven can't be another's hell so I'm thinking... No. 

:P

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 16, 2013, 08:11:57 PM
LOL. One person's heaven can't be another's hell so I'm thinking... No. 

:P
:pound: :pound: I didn't say all of heaven would be like that...just MY neighborhood. :P With chocolate gravy and homemade biscuits in the mornings. And- you are assuming that my guard hounds will let a yankee whut doesn't like the simple things into our neighborhood. :laughhard:
I tell ya- Repent and you may see Paradise too. And I might even grill you a fish from that there river. :P

MelodyB

My company is neither Purple nor Fuzzy, I am kinda shocked. She might be a fraud. :o

But I have enjoyed our visit, she (they) are amazing! ;)