News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Good service, 10 got the HG and 5 baptized. 

Awesome storms going on here.

Roscoe

Y'all may feel free to keep any and all storms. I don't want em. Made it through another day at work, then Bro Wilson preached a good message. Got home and discovered the a/c drain is apparently blocked and the condensation has drained onto the bedroom floor instead, causing the room to smell funky. Not my week apparently.  :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Newsman

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Newsman on May 19, 2013, 11:58:51 AM
Lady JennJenn,

I made the first evening of the ReGroup singles event in Denton: do you ever make it out to any of the Tx singles events?

Looking forward to church..ttyl.

John  :waving:

Naw...I'm still too young for sanctioned "singles" events. lol They're all too um *cougholdcough*
i'm still in the young adult category!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

God is good all the time.  Nathan is expanding his job search beyond the KC area.  We'll see what God will do.  We don't want to leave our church for anything... unless it's really God's will.  He even is looking into a job someone mentioned last month in OKC.

*sigh*

MelodyB

There are good jobs here for hardworking guys at the shipyard. And I know a couple of managers there that would seriously get him a good job.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Im at work.

:yawn:

Tornado season is here.  I realized that after I pulled up at home and all my neighbors were standing outside watching the clouds instead of hiding in their fraidy holes...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Got a chicken in the crock pot. I love chicken this way...:fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

Hmm... yup, that's all I have to say.  Howdy y'all.  Been kinda quiet here lately.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

I have some people encouraging me to try and get the GM job at work. The only issue is the boss so far isn't one of them.  Help me pray about this.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Nelle

Seeing reports of violent tornados in OK, especially Moore, and now I guess OKC. Check in when you can!

mini

Ok here so far.  They are west (okc) and north (north of tulsa) of me.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

That was a massive tornado. 3rd graders are being pulled out of an elementary school that was reduced to rubble, right now.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

All kids are accounted for according to the news.  Moore got pounded. 

The Purple Fuzzy

That was one thing that worried me when I worked at the school, being responsible for all those kids.

Roscoe

Wow...Glad it missed you Germ....tomorrow will probably be our turn.

Heather

Y'all just keep em.

Been crate training the girls [dogs] if anyone remembers my rants about Brandon's dog just using the bathroom in the house. She seriously gets a gold star. Funniest thing is she will only poo for me. lol.

Just got home from zumba. Now doing a pasta bake. Brandon is working on his car.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

Man, our earlier report was wrong. They are saying 37 people (including 24 kids at the school) were killed.  Also saying it was the largest tornado in recorded history.   Jesus help us.

Melody

I wondered... I heard the news say the schools do not have shelters ansd the children were told to go to the halls and hug the walls as tight as they could.  Except after the tornado went through, there were no walls.  My heart breaks. 

Newsman

I think now 91 dead, including children, is a soon-to-be-reached number. I actually expect it will go higher than that. I'm all right in my nook of the state.