News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Talk about matters most weighty in SHARING 480

Started by Lynx, March 04, 2013, 07:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Dogs aren't that dumb.  If you establish the boundaries and get the message across to them that they'd better heed said boundaries, they will.  This dog just hasn't been trained properly.  And Melody can't train the dog because the dog is not hers and probably would not listen to her.  And the one the dog does belong to won't train it. 

Though I have to say, were I in that position I'd be tempted to inflict grievous bodily harm on the dog too...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Melodya, you don't even know the half of the things my parents do/don't do. I spare y'all the really crazy stuff.

And yeah, this dog IS smart. He's half poodle...it's really not his fault all the time...if SOMEONE would get their behind out of the bed and let him out once in awhile, 99% of his accidents could be avoided.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

It's a beautiful day outside.  Too bad I have to be in my office at my desk.

Lynx

Poor little doggy.  When you gotta go, you gotta go.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Daffodils are hard to find to purchase in a bunch.
I get most of my flowers at Tom Thumb. Excellent fresh flower/florist section. And not to shabby on price either.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Went and cleaned at the apartment building.  Stuff.  Came home.  Ate a salad.  Stuff.

MelodyB

Waiting on time to put the manicotti in the oven for the girls. 

I made the beans and sausage in the crock pot, and I just went in there to make the rice so mom and dad can eat, and they said they don't want it right now. So that was a waste. Both have been in bed all day. Dad, as predicted yesterday, is SICK. He should have taken that extra time at dialysis. I knew he would be sick. I told y'all.

MelodyB

Oh, and mom finally removed the poop and washed the rug. I should have thought of putting it on the toliet in the way a few days ago.

Chseeads

Heather

Poodles are smart. And as far as training a dog, Bella is Brandon's dog. He's had her for 3 years. But guess who she listens to? Me because I was the one who set boundaries [or at least try to] for her. She's smart. She's a labrador afterall. She just needed someone to train her.

I have a pinched tendon in my left shoulder. Meds and exercises. If not better in a week I have to go back for an injection  :-\

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 09, 2013, 12:43:32 AM
Poorest Poopsie.
Your "Poorest Poopsie" is vexed by Poopy. You should be a gentleman and ride to her rescue... :hypocrite: Been a frustrating day. I went this morning and helped a friend put up an antenna. While I was there, I bought a used radio he had to replace the one that went to radio heaven  a few days ago..
An older radio, it appeared to be in terrific shape with nary a scratch and was in my very limited price range. We couldn't test it since he did not have an antenna that would work on its bands. I got it home, hooked it up and was rewarded with the sound of a conversation between a guy in Great Britian and one in California- but I couldn't talk to them. The radio is putting out no power at all. The friend I bought it from is refunding my money, but sadly, I do not know of another radio available in my price range. :sob:
  On the bright side, I'm not out the money, and I got the yard somewhat cleaned up. And I have my new 50' tower at home.....now to get it put up.
Having thusly bored and tortured y'all with things you care not one whit about, I shall proceed to other websites.   :P Toodles!!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

If you could talk to them, what would you say?
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on March 09, 2013, 01:34:02 AM
I have a pinched tendon in my left shoulder. Meds and exercises. If not better in a week I have to go back for an injection  :-\

Pink needle?  :shocked:

Kim

Roscoe has the gift of gab...he will talk about whatever is interesting at that particular moment in time.  And by the way everybody, i was just reading some posts that i missed out on, and I am so glad that i am not the only one who thinks Cheyenne needs a sibling.  A brother would be just the thing we need .  :biglaugh:  After all, we need someone to carry on the family name!  :teeth   

Newsman

Howdy! I'm supposed to leave for vacation after church Sunday. However, to a large extent, I'd really like to go somewhere and sleep a few days. I'm pretty worn down and have more than the normal dings ansd dents on the body. :)

John  :waving:

Melody

God is so good. I'd rather be helping move platform music equipment and cords till 10:30 at night any day over partying in the world or sitting at home watching TV.  There is just something uplifting being around church folks.  We can joke and all out belly laugh and go home to a great night's sleep and wake up with thanksgiving in our hearts.  I do love the Lord. ♥

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Kim on March 09, 2013, 04:35:09 AM
Roscoe has the gift of gab...he will talk about whatever is interesting at that particular moment in time.  And by the way everybody, i was just reading some posts that i missed out on, and I am so glad that i am not the only one who thinks Cheyenne needs a sibling.  A brother would be just the thing we need .  :biglaugh:  After all, we need someone to carry on the family name!  :teeth   
I blessed you for that. ;)

MelodyB

I slept really well and I don't remember any dreams at all! Yay! But I'm still sleepy.

Donut sale today. :yawn:

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 09, 2013, 05:37:24 AM
Quote from: Kim on March 09, 2013, 04:35:09 AM
I blessed you for that. ;)
And I smote her for it.....and shall smite her in person the next time I see her. And in the now famous words of some moron who got her 15 minutes of fame- "Ain't nobody got time for dat". Or money.  :smirk2:
I am up and about this Saturday and fixing to putter torwards greenbrier and return the radio. I think I shall take Rusty....:teeth:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Mel-Drive to Tennessee! I'd LOVE a donut!!

I went to sleep in my usual jumble of thoughts concerning church and thank God I woke up with resolve!! Thank ya Jesus!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Mel I agree about driving to Tennessee.  I'd like a donut too. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads