News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

We have sign practice and church family prayer tonight.

Im already at church. *cough*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

How prompt of you. 

I'm going to go to church at Weir's I suppose.

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on January 16, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
Made some Taydur Sewp for dinner. New recipe. Twas yummy. :fork: <---Really that should be :spoon: for soup.

I'm hungry.

*nabs a bowl of Mel's taydur sewp and hides it from Mel while she gobbles it down*

Quote from: *mesipie* on January 16, 2013, 11:01:29 PM
ladies meeting in a bit...gotta get off here

*boots Messy Pie out the door* 

;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

Didn't make it to church. Didn't get off work until it was time for prayer to start. Yes I could have went in late but my knees and feet decided it was time to come home. I've had the same pair of work shoes for around 19 months. It's time for a new pair but where is the money. Lol.

It's rained for 3 days straight here. Alot of schools out for flooding. Now they are calling for snow all day tomorrow and into the night. I hope it does. Up to my bum.

I understand the loud thing Mel. Mike [Brandon's dad] is the same way. This morning he got up at 6. Let the dogs out. Slammed the back door. Then woke us up to go and let them back in. I didn't understand it myself.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

angel

Not at church either,  got a kid that is sick with a high fever and cough.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

MelodyB

I just tattooed my third baby! Haha!

She now has a glittery blue butterfly on her bum!

MelodyB

Funny, Heather...my dads name is Mike. Maybe being loud is a Mike thing.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 17, 2013, 03:30:37 AM
You're all nuttier than squirrel patootey.

:smirk2:
Bless you Cheesehead. I quite agree...oops. I smited you.  :hypocrite: Ah, well, it's the thought that counts and I thought about blessing you. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on January 16, 2013, 09:36:10 AM
Quote from: sunlight on January 16, 2013, 06:00:27 AM
:grin:

* sunlight hugs everyone.

* Chseeads keeps running back to the end of the line and going through it again.  :freaky2:
Bol!

* sunlight hugs cheese again!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

MelodyB

Lynx

Eh, what's the point Roscoe?  He has so many smites, one more won't make any difference.  The thrill is gone...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on January 17, 2013, 12:08:19 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on January 16, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
Made some Taydur Sewp for dinner. New recipe. Twas yummy. :fork: <---Really that should be :spoon: for soup.

I'm hungry.

*nabs a bowl of Mel's taydur sewp and hides it from Mel while she gobbles it down*

If you wanted sewp, all you had to do was ask. ;) I even still have a good sized bowl left in the fridge if you are still hungry. :)

SippinTea

*siiiiiiiiiigh* What's the fun of trying to nab it, if you're gonna be all nice and GIVE me a bowl?!?

;)

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Fixing to go to work.  Starting at Wal-Mart meeting the boss.  That place is Satan's armpit.  I hate that place because the people that work there are IDIOTS. 

Oh well. 

mini

Took on a coyote last night with our Jeep.  Coyote was for sure howling, and the jeep lost a fender.  *sigh*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I'm awake. I'm cranky. Things in this house will never change and I will NOT spend my entire life picking up after 2 people who will not do ANYTHING for themselves.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

mini

Quote from: Nelle on January 17, 2013, 04:10:21 PM
I'm trying to think if I know a Mike..

Sounds like you are looking for a nefarious character...

kkay

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope you're all having a good day. Things here have been pretty much the same. Just trying some new things with the food I eat. Made a GREAT pizza crust with coconut flour, egg and mozzarella cheese. Thinking about buying some almond flour today.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 17, 2013, 12:53:46 PM
Took on a coyote last night with our Jeep.  Coyote was for sure howling, and the jeep lost a fender.  *sigh*
We hit one a while back and I could see it spinning in circles in the mirror.  Thankfully that time it didn't tear up our van.

Lynx

Coyote... ugh.  Don't get me started on coyote.  I would love for them to all be hit by cars.  The guv'mint imported them to here to take care of the rabbit problem.  Now we have a coyote problem.  Every time the government tries to tinker with ecology around here it turns out wrong.  Can you say kudzu?

Uncle Stanley's father was out hunting deer, shot a deer, then had to try to shoot the coyote off it after it fell.  He ran out of bullets and had to stand and watch them drag his deer off.   :mad:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: