Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on January 16, 2013, 06:00:27 AM
:grin:

* sunlight hugs everyone.

* Chseeads keeps running back to the end of the line and going through it again.  :freaky2:

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on January 16, 2013, 06:17:23 AM
Quote from: HeatherB on January 16, 2013, 12:49:53 AM
Where has MY been? Is she fasting too? Did I miss something?

I'm assuming she's doing a media fast again. I'm missing her... :sadbounce:

:beret:
I think that's right. I think I saw on fb where she was going to... Wait til she gets back. Rather rude not to tell us.. :pound: Herb lover.

And morning, all. I made it in to work this morning with no problems. Was concerned the roads would have black ice, but I found nary a spot, thank God. A little miffed at Chey's school...they closed today "because of the weather". Since our babysitting situation is shaky at best, this meant Lou had to call in. Irritating for them todo that....I don't remember getting that much time off from school when I was a kid. Seems it's always a holiday, teacher inservice or something. Bah. I think they look for ways to stress me out. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I think we need to start a Meller Yeller is missing event.  Lots of threads all with made up news articles saying she died in a hippy commune...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

angel

I wondered if MY was MIA as well.

Good morning everyone.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Took off from work a couple days to see the kids since they all leave soon.

MelodyB

I have a headache. And of course dad decides to make breakfast for himself. Im glad of that, but my father is the loudest person on the planet in ANYTHING he does. And since he is handicapped, it's WORSE than ever.

I'm surprised there is any iron left in the skillet after the endless scrape scrape scraping he did this morning.

Fixing to take him to wound care now.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Oh, and we are ALMOST finished with the house. We did a load yesterday, and got everything that was still worth anything packed up and in storage.

Today, we build a fire and burn the rest of it! :freaky2:

Papers and moldy stuff that we can't keep, but we don't want other people seeing. So yeah! Fire day! Just what I need!

MelodyB

We may not burn today after all. Blah. Mom has a drs appointment at 1, and we won't be some with wound care till after 10, and its a long way to the house and back, plus it's raining.

Perhaps today isn't a good day to burn.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on January 16, 2013, 02:47:29 PM
I have a headache. And of course dad decides to make breakfast for himself. Im glad of that, but my father is the loudest person on the planet in ANYTHING he does. And since he is handicapped, it's WORSE than ever.

I'm surprised there is any iron left in the skillet after the endless scrape scrape scraping he did this morning.

Fixing to take him to wound care now.

You shot him for being loud, didn't you?  :freaky2:

Quote from: MelodyB on January 16, 2013, 03:32:23 PM
We may not burn today after all. Blah. Mom has a drs appointment at 1, and we won't be some with wound care till after 10, and its a long way to the house and back, plus it's raining.

Perhaps today isn't a good day to burn.

Yes, wait until it's dry and windy so you'll start a forest fire and burn the Mississippi Gulf Coast down.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Lynx

BURN BABY BURN!

Wait... Disco Inferno isn't in my music collection. 

In other news, g'mornin' y'all. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

MelodyB

Wait..does heartburn count?

And I did just eat some supremely spicy hummus. That's what the package says. It's good but could be hotter.

Lynx

"Supremely spicy" and "could be hotter" don't seem to go together.  False advertising?
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

The sad sack was a sittin on a block of stone
Way over in the corner weepin all alone.
The warden said, hey, buddy, don't you be no square.
If you can't find a partner use a wooden chair.
And let's rock
Everybody let's rock

Sorry, music nerd reflex...
"Do you sing at church?"

mesipie

Roscoe

Made it through another day....got my latest c.d. in....Now have a new favorite song stuck in the mental jukebox.."The stone was rolled away" by Danny Ray Harris. Off to program my ham radio and then time for church... :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Made some Taydur Sewp for dinner. New recipe. Twas yummy. :fork: <---Really that should be :spoon: for soup.

Chseeads

mesipie