News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Loquacity pwns brevity in SHARING 470

Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Can I get some of the work hours you would have, had you been there?  I need a few extra hours.  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

Not in the best of moods today..

My friend was moving towards God for some time and it's like he just decided to give up and poke holes in his self and wear blinging things and come close to getting a tattoo... But wants to tell me whe I do wrong... BLAH...
I wanna rip his head off..
I'm at that point to where I just want to walk away from everything and everyone all over again..
Why can I NOT have vacation?!?! I jus want to get away and think for a while with no help.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kkay

I feel worse today than I did yesterday..and yesterday I took medicine :roll:

Once in a while if I'm not careful and tilt my head down I get a water fountain from my nose.

Hoping things will continue to get better. Seems like there will always be setbacks.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Well, it looks like it's about that time again, based on all y'all's manifold woes....

* Chseeads shoots everyone.  :fire:

My work here is done.  :hypocrite:

Lynx

You miiiiiissed me!  Is that because I don't have any woes?  Do your bullets hit only woeful people? :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lynx

I dunno... Every time you use the acronym WC I think of Europeans.  They use WC as shorthand for "Water Closet," aka the bathroom.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Maybe he's drinking a lot so he can go... :hypocrite:

Lynx

No that's frogs, not felines.  Frogs sit around drinking water all day just in case someone picks them up.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I'm at the laundry mat with dad. We went to the house today and got some more clothes out. Now we are washing them.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on October 08, 2012, 06:50:39 PM
* Chseeads reloads for WC...... 
Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 08, 2012, 07:41:33 PM
No that's frogs, not felines.  Frogs sit around drinking water all day just in case someone picks them up.
I was talking about Cheesy

Melody

God is so very good.  My sister, the new convert ministered to me today.  It was directly in the HG.  There is no love & care that we give to others that is not recompenced manifold.  It doesn't have to be, we do it unto God anyway, right?  He's done more than enough already to be forever thankful, right?

Yes.

I am so appreciative that God doesn't merely rescue me, but often answers my prayers with the opportunity to see how to get out & not return.  I'm so thankful for the Godly council He's put all around me.  So that if I really want Jesus as my Lord daily & not just my eternal saviour, I know the resources.  Not "Lord, fix this." but "Lord, teach me."  I can fight the demons in the valley or work hard to climb to revelation. 

Chseeads

Water Closet, Weird Cat, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

MelodyB

Some days you just want to scream. That is all.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on October 08, 2012, 08:33:56 PM
Water Closet, Weird Cat, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Please, one is enough. :hypocrite:

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on October 08, 2012, 10:09:15 PMSome days you just want to scream. That is all.

You need a cup of tea, sweet friend.   :headrub:

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 08, 2012, 10:13:57 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on October 08, 2012, 10:09:15 PMSome days you just want to scream. That is all.

You need a cup of tea, sweet friend.   :headrub:
Yes. Sweet and iced, as tea SHOULD be served.  :hypocrite:

Wow. I missed alot today. Sorry everyone is having difficulties.....it WILL get better.

I made it through the day in an upbeat mood, helped immeasurably by texts and needed emails from good friends and then a nice phone conversation from my Virginia brother, aka The Velvet Sledgehammer. Got home and mowed the yard, then ate the dinner my wife had prepared for me. Wish I could afford to keep that woman at home cooking for me everyday.......  :fork: 'course, if I did, I'd be alot closer to 300 lbs than I am currently, and that don't need to happen. :biglaugh:

Life is grand, if I haven't reminded y'all lately. And smile, God loves ya. And so do I, I guess. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

SippinTea

Melodya, was it a bit of a shock to be ministered to by a new convert? I'll confess it has been for me this year. We had a very new family coming to our church, and I suddenly found myself the recipient of a huge outpouring of help and encouragement and hope from this gal who was a baby Christian. It was startling. I'm so used to being on the other side of the fence, and being the one trying to "be there" for new people. Any encouragement I get myself usually comes from friends/family that have been in the church at least as long as me - or often longer. At first it felt... odd, somehow. But then... I just realized God sent me this beautiful friend, and that He speaks through anyone that belongs to Him.

*rambling response*  :updown:

Isaac - I heard $5+ in CA.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I am now at Cracker Barrel with Granny. All is becoming right with my world at the moment.

Chseeads

From Gasbuddy.com

In Beverly Hills, CA.

$5.24   

427 N Crescent Dr & S Santa Monica Blvd
Beverly Hills

awilkes05

Leave it to Chel to turn a potentially crummy day into a good one :-). Enjoyed time with my friend, today.

Isaac - You don't know me but I (April) was one of the lucky recipients of a loaf of the bread you make :-). Thanks! I have never tasted anything other than store bought bread so it was a different experience for me.

Mel! I though that Chel had you with her today! Lol. I was getting super excited. But it turns out that you are not the only Melody in Chel's world lol. When she told me that we were meeting "Melody" to hang out today, it obviously wasn't you, but her sisters' SIL. *sigh*. That's okay though. She was cool people too :-).

Um...hello everyone  :). I read this forum on a daily basis but very rarely post anything. But I thought it would be kind rude to not speak after having you read all of that haha.
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

SippinTea

*nods wisely* Yes, April. If I'd had to read all that without a personal message from you, I would have been TERRIBLY offended at you. *nods wisely again*

Tee hee!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel