News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Loquacity pwns brevity in SHARING 470

Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Everyone's tired today! 

I'm tired, but I know why.  I ate a lot of that tweaked chocolate pudding, ran out of caffeine halfway through work last night, had to eat more chocolate, and when I lean on caffeine to get through the day I always feel bleh the next day.  So today is the next day and I feel bleh. 

All those jalapeno combos I ate right before bed probably didn't help any...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Your eating habits cause me to cringe.  :-?

Bio test tonight. Sigh.
This semesters gonna get the worst of me. I do believe it's trying to kill me.
and I have a class that hasn't even started. It starts 10/22.  :o
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

*Psalm_97 force feeds JenN a whole bar of Lindt 85% cocoa.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

*collects hugs and apologizes if I got any tears or boogies on shoulders*

Bank situation is fixed. Scammers hit our area hard over the weekend. I was 1 of 6 people in there when they opened. Dr app at 230. Prayers appreciated.y sister is supposedly coming in  for the night. Oh goody  :roll:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

*adds heather to my prayer list*

*waves to the rest of you*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 09, 2012, 03:49:42 PM

That would never happen. I hate direct chocolate like that. I'm not a big chocolate fan.
I like select chocolate candy bars, that have other ingredients mixed in. But not just plain chocolate.
I don't like brownies, or chocolate pie or many chocolate desserts either.

PLUS one bar of that stuff would take almost half my daily calorie intake.
Not happening either.

:pound:
So, so bad for you!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 09, 2012, 05:14:58 AM
Glad you enjoyed the bread, but... candy?  Chel brought me a couple of chocolate bars, but I don't recall giving her any candy.  Did Grandma whip up a quick batch of peanut butter fudge while I wasn't looking? 
A chocolate orange thingy.

Lynx

That made it there?!  How?  The first time I sent cinnamon rolls I sent a whole pan and it didn't last long enough for her mother and father to get even a sniff.  I thought the white chocolate orange would be gone before she got out of Tennessee.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 09, 2012, 03:58:22 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 09, 2012, 03:49:42 PM

That would never happen. I hate direct chocolate like that. I'm not a big chocolate fan.
I like select chocolate candy bars, that have other ingredients mixed in. But not just plain chocolate.
I don't like brownies, or chocolate pie or many chocolate desserts either.

PLUS one bar of that stuff would take almost half my daily calorie intake.
Not happening either.

:pound:
So, so bad for you!
Bad?  Dark chocolate is GOOD for you.  And the darker it is, the better for you.  Haven't you heard?   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Nope - all I see is the 230 calories it is for four small pieces, and I pass.
I'll stick with sugar free candy. :)
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

I tell Hannah, boys pick on girls because they like them.  You know for sure when they give you chocolate...

Lynx

Hey SHE'S the one going around smiting people without provocation. 

:pound: MellowYellow for insinuating.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Smited you for that.

And no guy will win my affections by giving me chocolate.
It just wouldn't work.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

*joins the Heather hug a little late*

*chuckles at Jenn and her aversion to chocolate* If you have secret admirers delivering chocolate to you that you don't want, feel free to send it my direction. :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on October 09, 2012, 05:01:42 PM
*joins the Heather hug a little late*

*chuckles at Jenn and her aversion to chocolate* If you have secret admirers delivering chocolate to you that you don't want, feel free to send it my direction. :cool:

:beret:

I don't...but if I did I would.
I don't even have admirers secret or non.

Flowers, poems, songs....those would reach me.
or shoes, like Cinderella....haha
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 09, 2012, 04:33:22 PM

I tell Hannah, boys pick on girls because they like them.  You know for sure when they give you chocolate...
And by the way, they are composing the tale of my fictional social life in the Founding Bachelors thread.  You're in the wrong thread.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

My day improved terrifically. I have always been a pushover for old folks, and just met one of the most delightful elderly ladies I have ever met. Arkansas' Poet Laureate (arkansaspoetlaureate.com) Ms. Peggy Vining came to the capitol to pick up a Governor's proclamation. She was here a day early and stopped to talk with me about her worry of finding a parking spot tomorrow.
I quickly told the spry 83 year old lady that we would find her a spot to park if I had to tow the governor's ride myself. I enjoyed a very pleasant visit of nearly an hour with her. I've never really been the poet type, but I went to her website and read her poem, which was coincidently on Petit Jean........Awesome.  :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I'm fairly certain it was better than "Here I sat all broken hearted..."  :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Definitely. :lol:  I was impressed. She told me she and her husband have been married 63 years too....Having persuaded my wife to put up with me for the past nine, I am in awe of people who have made it that long without killing their spouse, or in my case, being killed by their spouse. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Just as long as your wife doesn't watch CSI, or Criminal Minds, or any of those kind of shows, you're probably safe. 

http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/000174.html
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Taken from the picking on Chel thread.....

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 09, 2012, 04:24:01 PM
Oh hey Chel! 

Have you got to try your new Chipotle yet?

I have a kink in my back.  You should probably come back up here and and crack it with a hug.
See, I TOLD Meller that marijuana was a gateway drug. Now she is soliciting crack.  :noo: :nono: :noo:
Sad.

Heather

Sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office. I hate the way people glare at each other like why are YOU here. It's unnerving.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali