News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Photography Challenge?

Started by mini, August 28, 2012, 12:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

That first one is um... cheerful.  Makes me kinda glad for the relative anonymity of the internet.   :worry:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

That's scary Mini...

and Melbs you pyro!! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

No, thats tame.  The other was a nightmare.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

Roscoe

I'm behind the curve a bit....Due to a slow internet, I cannot post a pic from home. Thus, I shall either miss the self photo or I will have to post both today's pic and tomorrow's pic from work tomorrow. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

my phone is currently rejecting use of photobucket and Brandon has my laptop  :smirk2:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on October 02, 2012, 11:06:17 PM
I'm behind the curve a bit....Due to a slow internet, I cannot post a pic from home. Thus, I shall either miss the self photo or I will have to post both today's pic and tomorrow's pic from work tomorrow. :sadbounce:
post them both from work.  we don't mind waiting. ;)

Quote from: HeatherB on October 03, 2012, 12:39:20 AM
my phone is currently rejecting use of photobucket and Brandon has my laptop  :smirk2:
you can use facebook.  that's what i did.

kmymbir

Surprise!! I'm in..
This is what I see before work every day.. me in the handle of the coffee pot!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MsJennJenn

Not as good as I wanted. But alas I'm tired. It'll do.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Scott

Self Portrait...

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

I am digging for one..
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Here is another one...

The local comic book convention calls me their resident Demon Slayer; so here is my demon slayer photo..

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

What I wore?

My official Monster Hunters International Inside the Waist Band Holster for my .38 S&W Chief's Special

Autographed by a gun dealer who created Monster Hunters International. Since I am the Demon Slayer, gotta have the equipment.

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 02, 2012, 11:05:08 AM
Ohh!  Im slacking!

Ok, here is what we will do...starting today, and running through Oct 31.  Again, this is a challange, not a contest.  So get out those cameras, and take some photos!

This list is not mine, ive saw it several places and most credit it back to pintrest. 

Lets get started!

Also, please resize photos to 640x480 (photobucket) before you post them.  I understand if there is a delay between resizing them and them being pushed out to the web, but if we have 5000 photos on here that are 4000x4000 we might not be popular with the moderators.

Bump this every few days to make it easier to locate.

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Being as how I have been called an ELF- Efficient Little Feller- in the past, among other things, here is my pic that addresses BOTH yesterday's self portrait AND today's "What you wore".... :bigcheese:

There. Had to tinker with the resizing....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on October 03, 2012, 11:35:03 AM
Being as how I have been called an ELF- Efficient Little Feller- in the past, among other things, here is my pic that addresses BOTH yesterday's self portrait AND today's "What you wore".... :bigcheese:

WHOA! That's a big pic. I thought it was resized!?!

It aint the picture... :ugly:  (waits for appropriate bald/tall/ugly joke in response)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 03, 2012, 11:40:40 AM

It aint the picture... :ugly:  (waits for appropriate bald/tall/ugly joke in response)
Bah. A pox upon thee and thy bald head.  :pound:

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on October 03, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Brennen was standing here, saw your picture and asked, "Is that Roscoe?"
Me:  Yes.
B:  Is he a policeman?
Me:  Yes.  Did you not know that?
B:  No.
Me:  Thats why you better be good if you ever want to date his daughter.
B:  (rolls eyes at me and tries to engage me in a stare down.  I keep a poker-face and finally he grins sheepishly and walks off)  LOL

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 03, 2012, 12:28:00 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 03, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Brennen was standing here, saw your picture and asked, "Is that Roscoe?"
Me:  Yes.
B:  Is he a policeman?
Me:  Yes.  Did you not know that?
B:  No.
Me:  Thats why you better be good if you ever want to date his daughter.
B:  (rolls eyes at me and tries to engage me in a stare down.  I keep a poker-face and finally he grins sheepishly and walks off)  LOL
LOL. Love it!

mini

Part of what I wore today:

My work gloves.

MsJennJenn

The best parts of my outfit today!

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

This is what I wear to work every day:

And this is how I wear it:

That's one powerful little speaker.  I can hear it over the leak-check vacuum pumps.  And it runs for two work days on three AAA rechargeable batteries, and I have my music without everyone else in the area having to listen to it.   :cool:

I did get a few comments the first couple of days I did this, but now they're used to it. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I had to buy new shoes when my knee started hurting and this was all I could find at the moment.

My glasses.

Photobucket sure seems to be running slow... :smirk:

MelodyB

I like those shoes! I'd wear them!

That was my idea for today...a picture of my favorite skirt and my shoes! Yay!