Photography Challenge?

Started by mini, August 28, 2012, 12:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

What?  It's green and it's part of my world.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

I agree 5-oh, some of us live hectic lives, ultimately It's not up to me but I'd like to see you post when you can.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

For my something green today, I really wanted something unique, and I was discussing it with Jenn, and she told me to use a booger...I politely told her that if indeed I had a green booger, I would NOT take a picture of it!

But then I saw this:

So there ya go!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on October 05, 2012, 07:29:56 PM
I'll just enjoy the pretty pics......

Nobody has posted a pic of me yet....

The Purple Fuzzy

OK now they have... and the shirt is green.

Chseeads

You're colorblind.  It's black.  :smirk2:  :P

MelodyB

What is that? A pot of chicken?

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on October 06, 2012, 02:13:05 AM
You're colorblind.  It's black.  :smirk2:  :P

Well, it looked dark green on this screen.  I was trying to fit you into the photography challenge. :hypocrite:

Chseeads

sunlight

Hey! You can't enter my picture! It has to be one you took right? :grin: I shall have to catch up when I get home.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

I wasn't entering it. :girltongue: I already put my pic for the day.  I was pinkwinking. :pwink:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Oh! I almost forgot to do one for today...I'll do it after dinner.

mini

Heres mine for yesterday:

Works for todays too...it was my view from the tree stand... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Here's my "high-angle"....cus it's Daddy's 60th birthday!!
This is when our pool was going in.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

And because Sundays are crazy for me....
Tomorrows "low-angle".....one of the girls zip-lining at the youth retreat this summer. I was actually laying on the grass under them as they zipped by!

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Scott

Quote from: Scott on October 03, 2012, 06:04:13 AM
Quote from: minnesota68 on October 02, 2012, 11:05:08 AM
Ohh!  Im slacking!

Ok, here is what we will do...starting today, and running through Oct 31.  Again, this is a challange, not a contest.  So get out those cameras, and take some photos!

This list is not mine, ive saw it several places and most credit it back to pintrest. 

Lets get started!

Also, please resize photos to 640x480 (photobucket) before you post them.  I understand if there is a delay between resizing them and them being pushed out to the web, but if we have 5000 photos on here that are 4000x4000 we might not be popular with the moderators.

Bump this every few days to make it easier to locate.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Yesterday's high angle picture. I had Michael stand at the bottom of the stairs so I could take his picture.

The Purple Fuzzy

Low View:  Oil derrick from the bottom.  I took this earlier, not today.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

My pic for today...a low angle of the two remaining stuffed animals I didn't lose in the storm. They sit atop a chair that is a makeshift nightstand for me in my laundry room/bedroom. They watch me sleep. My Ebbs and Tic Tac.

MsJennJenn

A yummy lunch I made a few Sundays ago!

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

You apparently like green beans huh?

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-