News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Its the return of Kevin in Sharing 467!

Started by mini, August 20, 2012, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Sounds like a plague of car trouble.  Sorry to hear that y'all.  I would not have expected that particular problem from a 2007 model.  Mine, now, it would be old enough to do that. 

MellowYellow try "Making Mammon Serve You" a financial book written by a friend of mine who is a pentecostal minister and a licensed financial advisor.  He uses a lot of Bible verses.  It inspired me to do something I'd never even thought about before, set up a Roth IRA. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Hello all. It is my day off. That is the good news.  :laughhard: I have managed to lose my library card, forget my phone and other assorted items, and otherwise do boneheaded things today.
Thus, if anyone is attempting to text or phone me- stop it. I ain't available.  :P
Chey drug me with her school to the county fair this morning, where I saw an old classmate and my high school Agri teacher, who I haven't saw in nearly twenty years. And I've ordered the part that I think my wretched Corvette needs.
Now- I'm caught up and I'm at the library. Yes- life is good. Especially since Bro Papa is reopening the BBQ shack today.(That last sentence was especially meant for Mini and Taco. Eat your heart out, I'll be eating BBQ Frito pie.) :fork:

Praying, Mel.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

+/- 13 weeks until I move out!
15 weeks, 3 days, 20 hours, 46 minutes until Christmas!!

:clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Whew. He didn't go in. And the mold is overtaking everything. Including the stuff we could save. Ugh. We HAVE to get a crew in there soon. But there is still standing water in the yard, so it still may take a week or more. At this rate there won't be anything left to save. :smirk2:

Oh well.

The Lord gives, and He takes away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Thanks Melodya, that helped me to read that scripture.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

Found out something very interesting about one of my claimants.

CTS and motorcycles :smirk2:

Is it bad that I'm excited? :)

Roscoe

Man. It got quiet in here. Somebody say something.  :pound:
Oh welll. Lou and I are off to dinner with some old friends- my contribution to the dinner is a Caramel Apple Cheesecake.- then we are letting Chey have a sleepover with one of her other little friends...  :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Bought an old study bible today at a book sale for a buck that appears to be worth a lot more. I love book sales!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

So now almost everything is done. All that's left is my bathroom bag and switching to a different purse, then packing the car. I hope I sleep tonight. I feel like I'll have the before a big event sleepless excited night.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Happy Friday, everyone! :hi: (But especially to Sandra.) ;)

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 06, 2012, 03:40:25 PM
You got paid for grades?  Man, we never did.  So now what, does mom owe me some back pay?  Can I take legal action here? :demand:

No kidding!! :demand: You mean some parents actually PAY their children to work hard in school?!? Wow. Must be wonderful.  :lol:

Melodya - thanks for praying! You can add Ringo family member #5 to the prayer list when you think of him/her. ;) After the miscarriage this spring I will freely confess to being anxious. Trying to trust God to take care of the wee one.

Heather.... you need a hug. I will send you ten of them or so....

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

So that's your way of telling GP? Lol nice! ;) (unless I missed a thread somewhere...haha)

SippinTea

awilkes05

Quote from: MelodyB on September 08, 2012, 01:19:28 AM
So that's your way of telling GP? Lol nice! ;) (unless I missed a thread somewhere...haha)

Haha. I was thinking the same thing, Mel lol
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

Heather

HUGS to Ruby. Very gentle delicate hugs  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on September 08, 2012, 01:05:47 AM
You can add Ringo family member #5 to the prayer list when you think of him/her. ;)

:attackhug: Rwooby

Roscoe

Wow. Wooby,  a wittle won, and RJ the Crazy Clown all checking in......my,my. What a pleasant surprise.
* goes to double check computer so as to make it clown proof*

SippinTea

Well, whaddid ya want me to do? Start a big ol' dramatic thread about it? So not me. *lol* I'll be dramatic about things that don't matter. The real life big stuff... not so much. :)

*Hugs* Heather and 'Lona

Melody

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 08, 2012, 02:18:17 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on September 08, 2012, 01:05:47 AMYou can add Ringo family member #5 to the prayer list when you think of him/her. ;)

:attackhug: Rwooby

ditto that! 

*does a little jig for joy*  I think I can say I know how you feel.  Awww... I can just see it now... little knitted scarves, booties, sweaters, ect hanging to dry from playing in the snow while you snuggle your mumchkin for a nap with the smell of tea in the air.  How sweet it is!  Oh the abundant memories to be made.  My heart is overjoyed for you. ♥

SippinTea

Lynx

Quote from: awilkes05 on September 08, 2012, 02:14:07 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on September 08, 2012, 01:19:28 AM

Haha. I was thinking the same thing, Mel lol
And I as well. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I'm going to smite Shrewby for that, but I'll hit her in the head so it won't hurt the tiny Wingo inside... :P 

MelodyB

Chseeads

SippinTea

*nods wisely* How very thoughtful. I shall smite you for being so noble.