News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Its the return of Kevin in Sharing 467!

Started by mini, August 20, 2012, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

We all gotta have our dreams I suppose.  :cool:

We need more rhymes for "seven."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Let's make it simple. Let's rename Seth "Kevin" and then they can live happily ever after. Sometimes ya gotta tweak your dreams to make 'em come true... :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 20, 2012, 05:30:34 PM
We all gotta have our dreams I suppose.  :cool:

We need more rhymes for "seven."

Everything I could think of lead back to Kevin.  Like "manna from Heaven" which would make Mel think of Kevin.  Or McGrevin, which would make Mel think of Kevin.  Or leaven...which would make you think of bread.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 20, 2012, 05:33:25 PM
Let's make it simple. Let's rename Seth "Kevin" and then they can live happily ever after. Sometimes ya gotta tweak your dreams to make 'em come true... :hypocrite:
I dunno, Abraham and Sarah tried tweaking theirs and we're still dealing with the mess. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 20, 2012, 05:35:59 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 20, 2012, 05:33:25 PM
I dunno, Abraham and Sarah tried tweaking theirs and we're still dealing with the mess.
True dat....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Melody

Yay!  I get to post in here before it gets locked! 

:goodmod:

Roscoe

And you have apparently broke Gp.... or not. When I tried to post that, it wouldn't let me do anything. Said "Internal Server Error". Dunno, it's working now.

Melody

Those gnome computers just don't work as well.  Shorter memory.   

:laughhard:

Finally made my GF banana cream pie tonight.  It calls for egg yolks and I wasn't about to waste the whites so I topped with meringue. 

Wish we could all be helping Seth on his abundant farm.  The weather is beautiful and everything here seems dead... lol

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 21, 2012, 12:28:02 AM

Finally made my GF banana cream pie tonight.  It calls for egg yolks and I wasn't about to waste the whites so I topped with meringue. 

Wish we could all be helping Seth on his abundant farm.  The weather is beautiful and everything here seems dead... lol
:pound:  :pound: Weed farmer. It figures you would be jealous of Seth's growing weather.  :hypocrite:

MsJennJenn

Speaking of the ol mary jane.....

My sis-in-law and I were in the pool Saturday....and we heard Mom come thru the garage door leading to the patio...and we hollered out "what are you doing?"
and she replied with "I'm planting this pot in a pot!" Then quickly amended her statement "I mean this plant in this pot".

But we proceeded to tease her the rest of the evening about growing pot.
Hilarious!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on August 21, 2012, 12:44:27 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on August 21, 2012, 12:28:02 AM

:pound:  :pound: Weed farmer. It figures you would be jealous of Seth's growing weather.  :hypocrite

Less for you to "confiscate."   :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Why you gotta be so mean? How else am I supposed to supplement my income? I might have to get a real *gasp* job.  :o

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Roscoe

Good Lord it is morning. Ugh. But- I drove Rusty in, I brought  lunch, I have a Dr. Pepper, and most importantly, it is my Friday. Life,my friends, is grand.  :thumbsup2:

Heather

Work. I have a gross headache. Let's make it through the day.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Buenos días   :waving:

Lovely day.  Lots to do.  Happy Thursday!