News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Its the return of Kevin in Sharing 467!

Started by mini, August 20, 2012, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kkay

Roscoe: This is what he's wanted most of his life. We've already been through the different scenerios and are both aware that officers have a very high divorce rate and many issues. This is what he wants and what I want for him. He's a little discouraged because of some things that came up but we're still hopeful that it won't affect anything.

Roscoe

Quote from: kkay on September 06, 2012, 04:22:09 PM
Roscoe: This is what he's wanted most of his life. We've already been through the different scenerios and are both aware that officers have a very high divorce rate and many issues. This is what he wants and what I want for him. He's a little discouraged because of some things that came up but we're still hopeful that it won't affect anything.
Just as long as he knows what he is getting into. I wanted it my entire life. And I won't lie, I HAVE enjoyed it immensely and feel that I have made a difference.  I still like to run and gun and get a thrill anytime the blue lights are on, even after ten+ years.....But it nearly took me out of church and almost cost me my marriage. I hope he gets the opportuntiy and does better than I ever have in regards to keeping a walk with God.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

Thanks, Roscoe. I feel we're both ready for the challenge and we've prepared ourselves as best we can.

I just hope they see his desire and all the bad things are seen in a low light so that they can see all the good he has to offer.

kkay

Having a somewhat good day today. Got some responses from people I've asked to pray for our situation. Very encouraging.

Gotta figure out what's for dinner  :smirk2:

I'm thinking either chicken, noodles and peas...or TGI Friday's. Seems like we've had take-out every day this week tho.

MelodyB

I'm glad that my income as a child didn't depend on my grades or I would have stayed broke. As it was, I was lucky that I was a cute child and my parents and grandparents gave me money and gifts based on my cuteness and lovely personality!

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on September 06, 2012, 05:42:03 PM
I'm glad that my income as a child didn't depend on my grades or I would have stayed broke. As it was, I was lucky that I was a cute child and my parents and grandparents gave me money and gifts based on my cuteness and lovely personality!

:hypocrite:

:pound:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

Lynx

I thought you had her on ignore...  Can't trust anybody these days.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

kkay

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 06, 2012, 06:56:39 PM
I thought you had her on ignore...  Can't trust anybody these days.   :smirk2:

Me? Who?

Lynx

No, Jenn.  I thought she said she smote you and put you on ignore.  How did she see when you asked if she was married?
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

God intervened because He knew she needed to see it.

:D

Lynx

Ah, so that's it.

In other news, I need more money.  Do you have any idea how many great deals I am missing on ebay for ThinkPads every DAY because I don't have the money to get them? 

What?  How many do I need?  That's beside the point!
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

No she just addressed me correctly.

And Mini I did smite her!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

I'm so confused with this whole smite thing. Wait though..I think I'm in the negative. Come on, people.

Maybe Jenn kept hitting the button :P

MsJennJenn

You can't repeatedly hit the smite/bless button. You can only do one per hour!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I'm winning....if if I have basically been stoned to death.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

What you sow, that you shall also reap...oh smiteful one.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?