News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So Mini Met Roscoe Rd 2 (Contest Entry Thread)

Started by mini, June 18, 2012, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I love the boat tail on this car.  That design has always fascinated me.

mini

Another shot of that beautiful boat tail...

mini

As fancy as the outside was, the interior was pretty spartan.

mini

Again, back to details.  I love the way the rims show off the Auburn company logo.

mini

Another shot of that beautiful old Mercedes...

mini

Roscoe will have to jump in here and tell you about some of these cars...

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 27, 2012, 02:20:18 PM
Roscoe will have to jump in here and tell you about some of these cars...

1926 Ford Model T sedan. The car that put America on wheels. I want this  very much bad..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 27, 2012, 02:21:14 PM

Not 100% sure, going off of memory, but I *think* this is an 1906 Buick runabout...
Quote from: minnesota68 on August 27, 2012, 02:16:58 PM
Another shot of that beautiful boat tail...

And this car is phenominal. I hate that it is locked up in jail.....Id love to have it out driving it. 100 mph is NO problem in this.....they are the Corvettes of their time, only better made and more expensive.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Here are the last of these photos...again, on most of them, Roscoe will have to tell you about them.

mini

Here is a little girl that loves her player piano!

mini

I cant imagine my wife wanting to drive this school bus...

mini

mini

Probably one of my favorite vehicles in the museum:

I love the detail of this truck.  And I love the wonder it produces...it makes you want to order some fresh peanuts, a hot dog, and...well...you get the picture.

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini

mini