News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 02, 2012, 09:22:36 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 02, 2012, 08:41:46 PM
I got new socks.
Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 02, 2012, 08:43:42 PMDo they have ducks on them?
Now if we could just get Seth to get a new mattress... :ugly:

They would probably have ducks on them.  real ones.   :P

*Double Bear Hugs Mel*

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 02, 2012, 08:43:42 PM
Do they have ducks on them?

Nope. They have hearts on them. Ann bought me four pair.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I got new socks.

He has a newish mattress...him sleeping on it is a altogether different matter.

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 02, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
I got new socks.
Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 02, 2012, 08:43:42 PMDo they have ducks on them?

They would probably have ducks on them.  real ones.   :P

*Double Bear Hugs Mel*

Thanks, Mel. ;)

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kmymbir

I've been sewing this dress.
So I was REALLY excited about my new little hobby, I took the most care cutting, trimming, marking, and ironing.
I started to piece it all together and sew it, first the top of the dress then the bottom, I was really thrilled at the process I was making.
I just KNEW I would get to wear it for church Thursday night (that's our normal midweek service).
As I held it up My face fell, as I tried it on my mom covered her face, and when I hung it back up we BOTH laughed so hard it was almost impossible to breathe...

It turns out that there are mulitiple sizes on a pattern!! Wish someone would have told me this before lol.. I made a 28W dress and when I put it on it looks like a moomoo on me. My mom is showing me how to make pleats now and how to take up a dress, at least I will be able to fix almost anything I mess up now, next I will learn about zippers!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

You're behind, Jerbil.  I've had a new mattress for a few years.  I've only slept on it a handful of times though.

Chseeads

If anybody needed the Amish, I do....Lands...just got done tending fowl and cleaned up....started building the garden fence today.....

Gotta go to bed and go work the card job tomorrow...and the next day. 

* Chseeads cries.

Lynx

Thank you for posting that kmymbir.  Though the laugh was at your expense, after today at work I needed that.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Up again at O'dark thirty. *sigh*

I miss sleeping till 8. Lol

Speaking of sleep...sorry Jenn. I was replying I think and the next thing I knew it was 2am and you were prolly asleep. I don't even know. I passed out. Lol

Roscoe

Morning,all.  :hi: 'tis my Firday....I am pleased. Gotta stop on the way home to get some little parts for Rusty, and I'm gonna start putting him back together either tonight or tomorrow  :clap:. Hopefully, re-assembly won't take as long, and I'll stop bothering/boring you/ whining about not driving him.  :laughhard:..

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

That's awesome Kmymbir!  lol  For the most part, life is good memories.  I don't know if it can be found online but there is an old episode of The Cosby show where the older sister offers to make a shirt for the teenage brother to save him money.  She totally botches it, very hilarious.  That's basically how I sew... lol  I keep trying though!

A storm front moved in this morning.  It's a wonderful calm temperature and dark as all get out.  We're supposed to have thunderstorms all day.  I love thunder, storms, I've wondered if I'd enjoy the hurricanes you get down there? 

Walmart just started carrying Woks.  So they had a special for $4.  Nathan was just asking about them, what they were, did, last week. I took it as a sign I should buy one. 

mini

Today was one of those "Im glad I have Sam (the 52 Chevy)" kinda days.  He made a good backup vehicle for me today. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

kmymbir

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 03, 2012, 01:19:26 PM
A storm front moved in this morning.  It's a wonderful calm temperature and dark as all get out.  We're supposed to have thunderstorms all day.  I love thunder, storms, I've wondered if I'd enjoy the hurricanes you get down there? 

I've driven through one or two of them, literally right through the eye, it was amazing!
I think you'd like being a storm chaser it's gorgeous at times. I love wind and rain, and I love the freshness after a storm has passed, we had a storm last night and this morning the birds are chirping and the grass looks a little bit greener!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

It's still storming off and on in town. I dropped dad off at Dialysis, and I'm hanging out at the church till time to pick him up, and it came a good storm again awhile ago. And it's still raining now.

:hi:

MsJennJenn

It keeps looking like rain all week, but so far nothing.

I just don't want it to rain Saturday. So I can get in the pool! SIL is coming over again!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-