News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Everyone else was starting a bit late, so I went ahead and started SHARING 458

Started by Lynx, February 29, 2012, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

hahaha mini I SO read that too! You're not alone.

We have a restaurant here, called La Madeline...and you can get strawberries romanoff....which is a thick cream with rum in it! It's quite yummy!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

My daddy fixed the air conditioning! Yay! I was burning up, and something happened to it to make it stop and he came home and within 2 mins had it going again! I am so happy with that now too.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 15, 2012, 03:53:34 PM
Except for you. I have never been able to make you happy. No amount of chicken soup would do that I fear.

Maybe if I bought you a camel...

If you bought me a camel I would give you a Chel Hug and a big smooch right on the lips.  :freaky2:

Home from work finally....

MelodyB

SippinTea

:o Wow.

And btw, I am NOT a scroungy buzzard.  :mad: So there. :pound:

Yay for little sisters who volunteer to keep my kiddos while my mom takes me out for coffee. I got two hours out of the house this afternoon! :clap: Oh, the richness. :lol:

Now then. About dinner..... umm..... *thinks* Tacos.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

It was nice.  I wish I could have been outside more and in the office less.

MelodyB

Yay for Ruby! I'm so so SO glad! ;)

We had an INCREDIBLE move of God at The Sanctuary tonight! Yeah! I really can't describe what happened in there tonight. All I know is right before it happened, I was feeling weird. I didn't know what was going on. I must have looked like something was wrong, cause Kimber asked me if I was ok, and I told her I didn't know, and I almost was crying. Then Pastor took prayer requests and BOOM! It was amazing! We had a blow out for awhile! It was great! Maybe Kimber can explain, cause I was out of it. Really out of it. Lol

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.

It was nice today, but with a couple rain showers....

At one point in the afternoon I had went out to the car to eat something and the wind was picking up and all of a sudden a bunch of shopping carts go running across the back end of the parking lot....it was like a wild stampede....  THEN, after I got done watching them, one come from behind on the other side of me and hit my car in the side.  :o  There were carts blowing everywhere. 

But anyways....whatever.

And Shrewby, you are just as much of a scroungy buzzard as the rest of these people are.

MelodyB

kmymbir

Mel - It was the type service that shows you who really prays at home and who just comes to church, there were many just randomly going with it, but I will explain a bit more.
We were lifting praise to God and He liked it. We took prayer request you and your mom broke for obvious personal reasons, then others started to pray and lift God up, William began seeking for the Holy Ghost. Aleah started praying for your mom and they both prayed through. If William did not get it he was very close, every time he felt God he would start smiling all nervous and giddy like, then I got the giggles watching him because God is so good to His babies. Then Bob felt bad because it looked like you were blubbering and we could not tell if you were having a break through or break down, so she and I exchanged looks and she ended up with the job of praying with you. Then Cole and Annie had a round at the alter in prayer fits. Followed by Roxanne doing some crazy cool dance move, you should of seen the face pastor made when he seen her it was great, but pastor started jumping across the front, so James run a few more laps and Ian holed up in the corner. At some point Krisstadon and Happy were jumping with O. Wes was laying hands on anyone in reach, and I was trying to focus with all my might to see the Angels because I could see something moving on the roof by the back chandelier, I've been watching the last few services I know they are there but for some reason my flesh eyes are blocking out the Spiritual scene. 

Any Questions?
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

SHARING:  When I'm in a hurry either help me or get out of my way.  Don't stand there talking.  And if you're not doing anything but you don't care to help, at least don't stand around loafing where I can see you.  It's infuriating.  Especially if I asked you to help and you said you can't. 

*sigh*

I'm still so wound up from being in such a hurry, it's hard to sit still and type.  But despite the odds, I didn't leave anything undone tonight.  It looked like I was going to have to though, right down to the end.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

It's funny how all that happened and I missed it all. Lol I get lost when I pray. If I'm really into it, I don't see anything. I know Wes grabbed my head at one point, and I saw William praying and everyone over there, and I never actually SAW Bob, I felt her and heard her when she came to me, and I knew it was her without ever looking at her. After we went down, I used like a half a box of Kleenex, and I just KNEW Bro Tamborine was gonna give me a look to stop sniffing and blowing my nose on the back of his head. I should have reached over and ate your cookies. Haha.

But Jesus was definitely in the house!

MelodyB

I need an idea for a good, simple, EGG FREE Dessert for Sunday lunch. (no peanuts, almonds or soy products either, but mainly eggs)

Anyone got anything?

MelodyB

I think I've just decided to do a fruit cobbler and plain vanilla ice cream. I can have it in the oven while we are eating the meal, and it will be nice and bubbly and HOT when we get done.

Classic.

And Livi lovesssss ice cream. Lol

MelodyB

Ok...sorry for all the back to back posts, but wow! I just had to repent! I was pure DROOLING over a recipe I just found!!

Forget the fruit cobbler! THIS is what I am making. All I need from the store is some cocoa.

Holy cow.

*wipes drool off chin*

http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2010/05/a-tasty-recipe-my-grannys-chocolate-cobbler/

The PICTURES! Man alive. I gotta have this. I WILL make this on Sunday.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Yeck...the fruit cobbler sounded better to me! lol

Was at my best friends till 12:30! Then got home about 12:50 (had to stop and get gas) and JV texted me till almost 2!

Lord I'm so tired.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 16, 2012, 06:09:12 AM
Ok...sorry for all the back to back posts, but wow! I just had to repent! I was pure DROOLING over a recipe I just found!!

Forget the fruit cobbler! THIS is what I am making. All I need from the store is some cocoa.

Holy cow.

*wipes drool off chin*

http://tastykitchen.com/blog/2010/05/a-tasty-recipe-my-grannys-chocolate-cobbler/

The PICTURES! Man alive. I gotta have this. I WILL make this on Sunday.

I've made something somewhat similar to that before....can't remember what it's called, Devil's Float or something or what.....  But a chocolate batter stuff that you pour water over and the water kind of makes the batter "float" in the pan and makes it ewwy gooey.  Very tasty.  (And of course deadly to me anymore...)  :P

MelodyB

I have made devils float before! I got the recipe out of the UPCI Reflections cookbook. It is pretty good, but not what I imagine this to be like. This one looks far more sinful.

And yeah, it would kill you for sure.

MelodyB

I have a Holy Ghost hangover this morning. Eyes are puffy and I have a headache. Usually happens the morning after a great service or prayer meeting. But...it's worth it! Means that the devil is mad!

SippinTea

Mel, I read your post about needing an egg-free dessert, and I had the perfect one I was gonna give you. But... alas! *sad sigh* I see you have already found something. So I will sniffle, put my recipe binder away, and not share it with you today.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 16, 2012, 05:14:38 AM
SHARING:  When I'm in a hurry either help me or get out of my way.  Don't stand there talking.  And if you're not doing anything but you don't care to help, at least don't stand around loafing where I can see you.  It's infuriating.  Especially if I asked you to help and you said you can't. 

Agreed. *helps Isaac pound said people*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB