News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Everyone else was starting a bit late, so I went ahead and started SHARING 458

Started by Lynx, February 29, 2012, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Costco is fabulous, MY. I don't even know how I would have kept food on the table this year if we didn't have a membership there. Seriously. Check out the price of yeast there. Guarantee you that you won't be buying it elsewhere after you do. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

We had Costco in Cali and it was fab!
The whole church shopped there. We had to drag the kids away from the candy bins.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Cleaned out the henhouse.  Cleaned the incubator and turned it on too. 

Went to church at Weir's to sub for the piano player on vacation.  Went to work at Target.  Came home and tended fowl.

And such.

Newsman

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on March 15, 2012, 03:31:54 AM
Some dude tried to stalk me in a store today. Some people can be so rude.
Popularity is such a burden.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 15, 2012, 02:43:54 AM
It takes some effort to be a suitable temple for the HG.   :cool:
I'm glad God has a sense of humor and enjoys amusement parks as well.  :biglaugh:

Morning, all. Back at work.  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 15, 2012, 02:43:54 AM
It takes some effort to be a suitable temple for the HG.   :cool:

This is why I appreciate you SO much. :hug:

@Melb - we call them water bugs here in Texas. Cus they come out most when it rains....
and when they do and I see one I FLIPPPPPPPPP!

One time, there was one in the shower...and this was before my brother got married....and I was like "Paul, Paul come kill this!!!!" and he wouldn't do it.......so I grabbed his hair spray, and NUKED the bug....it twitched till the fumes intoxicated him....then I left the bug in the shower for my brother the next morning....heh....

@Kymbir....I SO wouldn't have been able to crawl in bed KNOWING the bug was in my room somewhere.

EEK now I got the heebie jeebies!!
My bosses here at work laugh at me cus I'll jump and scream when I see a cricket!! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Weirdos.

Need to tend the fowl then go work at Target again.....sweet Marie....

MelodyB

Morning!

Got some minor back pain today. But I am getting up, gonna clean the kitchen, and make my chicken noodle soup. Then I gotta clean out the floor of the shower again for the first time in about a week...the bathroom had another little accident overnight. But at least it's not NEAR as bad as it was that one time I was so upset.

Can't wait to get started on this soup! I really enjoy cooking things that I know other people love, so I can share and make people happy!

:hi:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Except for you. I have never been able to make you happy. No amount of chicken soup would do that I fear.

Maybe if I bought you a camel...

kmymbir

I get some soup today!!!
It will be gone before I reach my house.
It never lasts long, that's the only problem with your soup Mel, it has a problem with disappearing.
Morning everyone, nobody, and others!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

Okay, so Mel just made me cry, her superfriendkickbuttaseity just come into play.!.

MelodyB

MelodyB

Just so y'all know...fresh sliced strawberries with a bit of French vanilla liquid creamer is amazing! 

Lynx

Yes, yes it is.  :)

In entirely unrelated news, I think I will eat a couple of avocados. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm not sure what's wrong with my eyes, but I first read that as "I think I will eat a couple of coworkers"
:lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on March 15, 2012, 04:22:45 PM
Just so y'all know...fresh sliced strawberries with a bit of French vanilla liquid creamer is amazing! 
Dina likes them with the vanilla yogurt from WM

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 15, 2012, 04:49:45 PM
I'm not sure what's wrong with my eyes, but I first read that as "I think I will eat a couple of coworkers"
Um.... okay then.

*edges away from the purple dustball.
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Finally got my boy to read something, it was only a little words book but at least he sat still, now he is making a mess in my room.

MelodyB

The colors of this soup looks awesome, if I do say so myself!

I got the shower clean, dishes washed, soup made, and mom went to town and brought me back a new sheet for my bed!! Whoot! That may seem weird, but about a month ago I had a tear in the ones that were on my bed, and so I swapped them with some older ones that were the right size, but didn't stay put on my thick pillowtop mattress. So EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I had to put it back on, cause I would make it pop off the bed while I slept. It was getting annoying waking up on the bare mattress and having to fix it over and over. (not to mention it has huge HIDEOUS pink rose desgins on it. BLECH!) So...she bought me a brand new sheet that FITS the pillowtop bed, and it's plain greenish grey color that I wanted. YAY!

Little things make me happy. :bigcheese:

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 15, 2012, 04:49:45 PM

You think thats bad...I read this:

like this:

Just so y'all know...fresh sliced strawberries with a bit of French vanilla creame liqueur is amazing! 

:ugly:

Kinda like the deal someone posted on facebook today:  If life hands you melons, you might be dyslexic.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller