Everyone else was starting a bit late, so I went ahead and started SHARING 458

Started by Lynx, February 29, 2012, 03:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:up2:  *Roscoe runs to hide his club used to beat Seth.

Morning, all. Back at work on my Wednesday. Just four more working days until Lou and I slip off for a few days in Branson. :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

At work. Day 2 of 3. :) woooo!

Mel.. It's too bad ya don't live by me. I have excess of both things you need! Haha.. I registered for one cooling rack, and we received two sets. They have three shelves apiece! Lol..

The girls dresses are fairly taken care of, just have to figure something out to cover something else. My dress is in my car to be taken back to the bridal shop to get steamed! I'll pick it up Friday hopefully. :) I need to start my to-do list so I won't forget my minor details! Plus I have bills coming due this weekend while this is all going on...can't forget those! Haha!

Tonight I'm doing my last load of laundry at home and packing for the honeymoon. Then when that's done, I have to pack the rest of my stuff in my room for moving! It won't be a completely empty room, so my parents won't be bawling. :) yet.

I'm getting excited..nervous..but ever so slowly! Haha..  Still have too much to do between now & then to dwell on my nerves. But it IS pretty nuts that it's this Saturday!

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Morning!

My back is still achy, but I don't think it's as bad as yesterday. Gotta get moving and see.

I need to do a couple of loads of laundry today. And go ahead and thaw out the chicken.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Coincidentally this is also MY day to do laundry.  This is laundry day because I haven't a clean pair of blue jeans in the whole house that I can wear to work.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Supposed to get to 79° here today!!!

Jenn, we just watched Forks & Knives.  Awesome!  I slightly disagree with the vegan push because the Bible isn't wrong.  However I believe this can be  adressed by taking into acct GMO & chemicals used vs  organic & a Christ centered life.  The info was awesome though & I loved that they addressed that the body is a symphony, not compartmental. 

Thanks for the suggestion!  It made a really good discussion with the kids about how man rebelling always =perverting His nature.

MelodyB

I made fish sticks for lunch. Hadn't had those in awhile.

Fixing to go put some clothes in the dryer and load the washer back up. One more load.

Melody

this weather makes me feel worshipful... lol

Hung some laundry up, looks like it's doing well.  My basil is sprouting already.  And it's Nathan's and my 14th anniversary. 

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

MelodyB

sunlight

ike, you now have 5000 posts,

and so we have a leprecaun, a gorilla, and a what?

and Nelle! how exciting! It's been fun to watch how it's all working out for you!

And Happy anniversary!

and Ruby, I work today, but I still need to talk to you...

And Mel, and Heather - *RBH*

and then a random rant- do you ever just wish you could get inside someone's bubble and shake them and tell them that if they dont keep going, and striving, and trying they will never get out of where they are?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

kmymbir

I would say hey, but some people have allergies, so HELLO OUT THERE!! Anyway, today is also my laundry day and I have not had fun with it, I feel better though. I am REALLY glad you are bringing me some soup when you make it Mel, And I'm even more glad that you liked my take home box, btw thanks for telling me you grabbed your soda I was getting upset because I couldn't find it. I had planned to tell you it was sitting there but when it went missing I just hung my head and went home. Glad it made the right destination!
For some reason I have several of my keys going out, so when I type I have to backspace and try again, It's taking forever! But you are all worth the effort.
I MISS YOU CHEL!
You also Mel.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

Oh p.s. don't forget to write this Sunday in our memories book Mel.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Haha! I saw it just sitting there, and you were nowhere around, so I just grabbed it and walked out the door. Bro Dave gave me the eye, and I just said "I'm a thief" and walked out. He just let me go. He knows not to mess with me!

Roscoe

Lord. Spent a good portion of my day fiddling with guns and inspecting guns. I was SO ready to go home, but, alas, I had a conference with the chief and another firearms instructor before I could escape. I finally make it to the truck- I have a flat. And the jack and lugwrench are at my shop back home. Yep, that helps. I finally get someone to bring an airtank and make it to the tire repair shop a block away. A ten minute job only took them near two hours. I was about to get really ill. The manager kinda headed that off by not charging me for the repair, but I had to fight rush hour traffic because of it. And Bro Papa is sickly again and I'm to preach tomorrow night. No clue what. May have to preach on the mercies of God and how they were on everyone I met today, for my human side definately wanted to smite the large majority of them...... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Im glad you didnt show them your human side and smite them...a lot of people would have had aching kneecaps...

In other news, I broke Sam.  Which is a huge disappointment...I was gonna drive him to church tomorrow night for a car show. 

And this stupid sickness hasn't let go.  I get so nauseated its not funny.  I am incredibly thirsty, but anything other than water turns my stomach.  Bleh...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 14, 2012, 12:15:06 AM
Im glad you didnt show them your human side and smite them...a lot of people would have had aching kneecaps...

In other news, I broke Sam.  Which is a huge disappointment...I was gonna drive him to church tomorrow night for a car show. 

And this stupid sickness hasn't let go.  I get so nauseated its not funny.  I am incredibly thirsty, but anything other than water turns my stomach.  Bleh...
Ohhhh.......are YOUR kneecaps ever gonna ache next time fate puts us in the same zipcode.... :pound: :pound:

And I truely hate that you are sick in the body. It's bad enough that you're so sick in the head.. And Sam will be fine- he just needed a break, much like Rusty. :thumbsup2:

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Lunch in Ft Smith soon, Bob/Jeremy./James/Others?

I'm back.

John  :waving:

MelodyB

I gotta go make a cake. I should have already done it. Ugh. I'm tired now.

I went to dollar tree. Got the stuff I needed, and then went to Walmart so I can restock the snack bar in the youth room.

Bought a dancing chick at the dollar tree. Hehe.

Chseeads

Shew.  Cleaned that house all day.  That pays better than card business.  :smirk2: 

Then went from there to Dollar Tree and Target on the card business, with my murse in tow.  :P

Finally home and abbreviatedly tended fowl and such....

Tomorrow I shall try to get some stuff done here at the Ranch...  Lord, I will never be through.... :reaction:

Filling in for the piano player at Bro. Weir's tonight while she's on vacation, and after that I will go to Target for a little bit again.  Have to go there 3 times this week.  So then Thursday or whenever I'll hit the 3rd time for half a day or whatever. Bah.

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on March 13, 2012, 11:21:09 PM
Haha! I saw it just sitting there, and you were nowhere around, so I just grabbed it and walked out the door. Bro Dave gave me the eye, and I just said "I'm a thief" and walked out. He just let me go. He knows not to mess with me!
HA! He seen me when I come back, I eyed my drinks suspiciously and shook my head, then I muttered those crazy ETW. I seen him smile but I wasn't sure what was up, I can not believe it, I would of ratted you out!